Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2021, 07:00 PM
    Yes I'm sure that now a lot of things will get done you didn't wish for, but wishing doesn't get it done
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2021, 07:16 PM
    The dufus had 4 years to lie cheat and steal and screw up the world, so expect more than 150 days to be enough to straighten things out. Heck Clete, the loons are still kicking and screaming making it kind of hard to pull their big heads from his fat a$$.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2021, 08:18 PM
    I don't understand the affection for yesterday's man, he is like Caesar, he came, he saw, he conquered, he departed
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2021, 08:24 PM
    In a phone call, Trump admitted his 2020 presidential election defeat during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday [June 16, 2021], telling the Fox News host: "We didn't win."

The former president conducted a wide-ranging interview with Hannity and conceded to having lost to President Joe Biden—despite having long contested the result.

"We were supposed to win easily, 64 million votes," Trump said in the interview.

"We got 75 million votes, and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2021, 08:30 PM
    Yes there we a lot more votes either way, many millions, so that may mean a more interested electorate, or it may mean the electorate had had enough of the orange diatribe
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes there we a lot more votes either way, many millions, so that may mean a more interested electorate, or it may mean the electorate had had enough of the orange diatribe
    Probably both things are true, and what was hidden is coming to light now.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2021, 08:36 PM
    It is all old news tal, bigger issues are emerging
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2021, 09:06 PM
    True that Trump invigorated the electorate. Both sides. Got him 74 million votes, but not nearly enough to overcome the 81 million voters who recognized him for what he is - an ignorant proto-Fascist without a platform except for stroking his damaged ego.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Justice [ 144 Answers ]

With Trump's tax situation in the news, the tax system in the US needs to be made more equitable. The United States does not raise enough tax revenue to fund the basics for our country. Tax policies—federal and state—contribute to inequality that has been shooting higher with almost every...

Where's the Justice? [ 14 Answers ]

It's now been nine days since my daughter (age 6) was assulted by the boy (age 12, going on 13 in July) across the street; at the time I was friends with the boys father, so my daughter would take her bike and ride it in front of their house since their side of the road had a paved side walk. ...

Justice ! [ 1 Answers ]

The fairy and the Asylum Seeker A beautiful fairy appeared one day to an asylum seeker claimant outside the Immigration Offices. 'My good man,' the fairy said, 'I've been told by the Prime Minister to grant you three wishes, since you’ve just arrived in Malta with your wife and...

Scalia says get over it [ 20 Answers ]

For all of you out there that still complain Bush stole the 2000 election, Scalia says "get over it." LOL, couldn't have put it better myself.

View more questions Search