Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2021, 10:45 AM
    Trump's Bizarre Chief of Staff Inquiry to DOJ
    Mark Meadows, directed by Trump, sent a series of emails to the acting attorney general in the waning weeks of Donald Trump’s presidency, as part of a campaign to strong-arm the Justice Department into investigating Trump’s spurious claims of widespread election fraud.

Meadows asked the DOJ to look into a series of conspiracy theories.

One had to do with allegations of election fraud in states won by Biden where state officials had declared the vote secure.

Another asked that DOJ investigate the claim that military satellites being manipulated by people in Italy had been used to target voting machines and switch votes for Trump into votes to Biden.

How incredibly stupid can Trump and his Republican cohorts be?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2021, 12:05 PM
    I can't comment since I don't see a source .
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2021, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Find it yourself.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2021, 12:46 PM
    lol then I can't take it seriously
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2021, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post

Really Tom you need a source for that?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2021, 05:30 AM
    That is priceless!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2021, 01:54 PM
    Pretty darn stupid since the only ones falling for it are TDS...The Dufus Supporters...and losers like the loser dufus they still worship.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2021, 05:44 AM
    "asking the DOJ to investigate " is " strong arming" I guess
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2021, 08:07 AM
    "asking the DOJ to investigate " is " strong arming" I guess
    Worse than that. Under Trump/Barr the DOJ became Trump's personal lawyer.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2021, 12:03 PM
    and under the emperor the DOJ ,the various intel agencies ,and the IRS became the political enforcers of the Democrats criminalization of politics .
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2021, 01:49 PM
    and under the emperor the DOJ ,the various intel agencies ,and the IRS became the political enforcers of the Democrats criminalization of politics .
    Make up stuff often? No basis in fact, but that never bothered you before.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2021, 07:03 PM
    The IRS made a public apology for targeting conservatives . The emperor's goon squads spied on journalists like James Risen and James Rosen ;and political opponents . It was absolutely the criminalization of politics . They even used a blanket subpoena to get the private phone records of multiple journalists of AP .And of course he allowed the abuse of the FISA court system to spy on the whole Trump campaign . Then his minions continued to attempt a coup against the elected President . But Trump wasn't alone . During his reign ,the emperor spied on political opponents on both sides of the aisles of Congress. This was especially true when the emperor was negotiating JCPOA . Private conversations between Israeli officials and US lawmakers were routinely monitored illegally .
    Expert

Jun 10, 2021, 10:23 AM
    Old loony fringe spin...

The IRS made a public apology for targeting conservatives . The emperor's goon squads spied on journalists like James Risen and James Rosen ;and political opponents . It was absolutely the criminalization of politics . They even used a blanket subpoena to get the private phone records of multiple journalists of AP .And of course he allowed the abuse of the FISA court system to spy on the whole Trump campaign . Then his minions continued to attempt a coup against the elected President . But Trump wasn't alone . During his reign ,the emperor spied on political opponents on both sides of the aisles of Congress. This was especially true when the emperor was negotiating JCPOA . Private conversations between Israeli officials and US lawmakers were routinely monitored illegally .
    ...and even more fringer stuff.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2021, 10:36 AM
    well can't argue with that logic I give facts and you give tired talking points .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2021, 10:57 AM
    Same ole, same ole. If there is no intelligent reply to be made, then just say something ridiculous.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2021, 11:03 AM
    well can't argue with that logic I give facts and you give tired talking points .
    This is one of your funniest lines ever, tomder.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2021, 12:24 PM
    for Tal I will give links
    Expert

Jun 10, 2021, 01:35 PM
    Tear gas to clear the way for a construction crew is a talking point now? I thought using tear gas was a FACT!
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2021, 02:05 PM
    missed the part where you mentioned tear gas. Well it was the DC Police that used tear gas and not the Fed Park police. The DC cops used it after they were being pelted with fireworks the protesters were throwing resulting in one of the officers being burned, That according to DC Police spokesperson Alaina Gertz .

ok got it .Your comment about the tear gas is on another OP .

MPD admits it tear-gassed protesters nearly one year to the day | wusa9.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Trump Continues His Bizarre Appointments [ 10 Answers ]

Scott Garrett, recently defeated in his bid for re-election to the House of Representatives from a heavily Republican district in New Jersey, was a Tea Party candidate who denounced the Import-Export Bank as "corporate welfare". Today, Trump appointed Garrett to be head of the Bank he...

Trump's Bizarre Lack of Self-awareness - An Anecdote [ 11 Answers ]

At today's press conference, Trump claimed his "enormous" electoral college vote was the greatest since Ronald Reagan. The facts: 2016 Trump 306 2012 Obama 332 2008 Obama 365 2004 Bush 286 2000 Bush 271 1996 Clinton 379 1992 Clinton 370

Trump's Henchmen - Bizarre [ 28 Answers ]

His appointments so far are so bizarre, they seem like a joke. But, unfortunately, Trump is deadly serious. Commerce, Energy, State, Treasury, etc. - these, and others, will be headed by people ideologically opposed to the respective mission - or BLATANTLY opposed and have expressed a desire to...

View more questions Search