Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2021, 02:19 PM
    Bibi defeated
    Not to worry . He will be voted back in shortly . The new apparent PM will try to suck up to Quid and undermine Israeli security .....or he can oppose Quid's efforts to revive the JCPOA . In Tehran they are doing Snoopy dances .

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know about Bibi Nanchari. Why Lord Lakshmi rebirth as Nanchari? [ 0 Answers ]

Want to know about Bibi Nanchari. Why Lord Lakshmi rebirth as Nanchari? Is she married to Lord Venkateswara? Reason of her birth in a muslim religion?

Haoa bibi actually they done sex? [ 1 Answers ]

When great Alla driven away Adam(s) and Haoa Bibi but what the actually fact of their guilty? Had they done sex?

Title of WWII movie where 2 cowboys/bandits turned pilots defeated a zeppelin? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie I believe from the 80s. It's a WWII movie where 2 cowboys/bandits became pilots. At the closing sequence, they force a really huge nazi airship to surrender by landing on it and treaten its captain to blow it using a dynamite. Thanks.

Defeated Dad [ 3 Answers ]

I may be a father to a child in Illinois. I live in Indiana. I cannot afford a private attorney, have been told that I cannot have the help of legal services in Illinois because I am not a citizen of Illinois, and Indiana can't help me because they do not have jurisdiction, and paternity has not...

A Defeated Dad [ 2 Answers ]

I may be a father to a child in Illinois. I live in Indiana. I cannot afford a private attorney, have been told that I cannot have the help of legal services in Illinois because I am not a citizen of Illinois, and Indiana can't help me because they do not have jurisdiction, and paternity has not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.