Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2021, 02:01 PM
    32 years today

Unknown protester ;allegedly Wang Weilin ,a 19 year old student ,stands up to Communist Chinese aggression
    The cowardly press has largely ignored this anniversary .

Microsoft Bing censored image searches related to the Tiananmen Square massacre on its 32nd anniversary - even for US users | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2021, 10:46 PM
    The rise of China, this is something the CCP want you to forget it is how they deal with everyone not the CCP
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2021, 04:18 AM
    Here in the US D Day was not mentioned by Quid . . Quid did highlight his comments about the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa riot .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2021, 05:31 AM
    Here in the US D Day was not mentioned by Quid
    That is absolutely despicable.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2021, 06:18 AM
    Yes I was wondering why the 6th June was ignored
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2021, 07:49 AM
    Visited the site when I lived there. My wife (Chinese) had no knowledge this ever happened. Was shocked when I showed her images on YouTube
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2021, 12:18 PM
    Fr I hear a whole generation of Chinese youth do not know what happened at Tiananmen Square.

The White House said Quid keeps D Day memory "close to his heart "

VP Harris tweeted her recognition of the day .

"On the 77th anniversary of #DDay, we honor the heroes who stormed the beaches of Normandy and liberated a continent."

She had to because she blew the significance of Memorial Day .
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2021, 05:42 AM
    FR Chuck . I can't get reliable numbers about how many people were massacred that day . Any guess ? I know it is in the thousands .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 years ago today [ 13 Answers ]

6 years ago today I became employed as an official Labor and Delivery Nurse. 6 years ago yesterday I officially became the first person in my family to graduate college. Not bragging. Yeah I am!

Lost my girlfriend of 3 years today [ 3 Answers ]

We met when I was 16, she was 15. I was quite popular in high school and so was she. We hit it off almost immediately, and the first year-year and a half things were just great. I started to develop anxiety soon afterwards and depression after that. Low self-esteem and confidence followed....

I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old [ 1 Answers ]

I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old, 5'11. 185. And male. I have had a complete loss of appetite today, and from the second I woke up have felt pains in my ab region. Sometimes in my right side and in the mid region too. I have gone to the doctor...

Americans With Disabilities Act - 20 years old today. [ 24 Answers ]

Hello: Twenty years ago today, George H. Bush signed the legislation into law. It cost BILLIONS of dollars, and I mean BILLIONS. Every city had to re-build every singe curb to be wheel chair friendly. Every retail agency in this country had to make their buildings handicapped accessible, and...

View more questions Search