Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2021, 02:57 PM
    downshifting problem
    i have a 110cc 3 speed semi-automatic chinese engine that will not downshift while engine is running but will downshift with engine off.so can anybody help me with this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

93 Dodge w350 transmission downshifting [ 1 Answers ]

My 93 Dodge W350 will down shift as I am driving as soon as I let off the fuel and it drops speed about 3-4 miles slower than I was going. It will do this at any speed over 35 miles an hour, even at highway speeds. I was told that there is supposed to be a spring on the linkage cable for the...

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

89 honda civic stalls when downshifting or coming to a stop [ 2 Answers ]

Changed pcv valve, o2 sensor, oil plugs, wires, fuel filter, main relay, distributor, Already has new clutch. When making turns, etc. the car stalls when downshifting into a lower gear.If Itake it out of that gear, it runs again and it lets me down shift then. It also happens when coming to a...

Ford explorer 2003 downshifting problem [ 6 Answers ]

Have a problem with the downshifting.when the rpm drop there's a roaring sound. This happen on the highway. When ever it drops from 65 mph to 50 mph.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.