Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2021, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Those are not widely accepted???
    They have nothing to do with being "widely accepted". They just are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nutcase Michael Flynn Promoting QANON [ 11 Answers ]

Michael Flynn, the notorious nutcase who was first identified as such by Barack Obama when Obama fired him, and warned President-elect Trump about Flynn, who promptly hired Flynn as National Security Advisor and just as prompltly fired him, and then pardoned him, is now promoting QANON - the wacko...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Trump, General Flynn, Hillary Clinton and pizza [ 12 Answers ]

Hello: If the world comes apart, the LAST guy to whisper in Trumps ear is a CONSPIRACY NUT. Yes, that IS crazy.. Supposedly, Hillary Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor in Washington DC. Of COURSE, it's NUTS, but General Flynn BELIEVES it, and tweets it to the world.. ...

The mother of my boyfriends child is a nutcase [ 8 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man and we are planning on getting married, he has a 2 year old daughter and things are great, I absolutely adore her, the only problem is that her mother is doing everything in her power to make our lives miserable, especially when it comes to her daughter. She won't let...

View more questions Search