Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2021, 02:26 PM
    "We have this notion that somehow if you're poor you cannot do it." So far, no mention of race.

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." A dumb, dumb racist remark to the effect that the poor kids are non-whites while the high performing, bright, talented kids are...wealthy??? Well no, but they are white!!

Who's being stupid now? You are such a biased liberal dem that it's not funny.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2021, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    "We have this notion that somehow if you're poor you cannot do it." So far, no mention of race.
    Previous. Two. Sentences. Must I transcribe them for you???
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2021, 03:09 PM
    Actually, you don't need to transcribe anything since I've already done it. And as any thinking person who watches the clip knows, there is only one sentence preceding the "Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids." Any other sentences are from another speaking engagement. The clip you should be looking at starts at 3:04 or so. Look at his shirt. It's a different shirt from what he is wearing in the prior statements.

So transcribe away. Let's see what you've got. But I think you need to be prepared to be disappointed. It was just a dumb statement.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2021, 03:21 PM
    Actually, you don't need to transcribe anything since I've already done it.
    No, you haven't.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2021, 03:24 PM
    I really am concerned about you sometimes. It is on post 21 and clear as it can be.

But if you want to continue this, then transcribe whatever in the world it is that you're talking about. That is assuming you even know.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2021, 03:28 PM
    I really am concerned about you sometimes. It is on post 21 and clear as it can be.

But if you want to continue this, then transcribe whatever in the world it is that you're talking about. That is assuming you even know.
    Why won't you ever be nice? You really make me wonder.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2021, 03:34 PM
    No transcription is forthcoming, so you clearly don't seem to know what you're talking about.

I don't like evasiveness, and that's basically your middle name. Not making comments that you can't back up would be a good start for you.

Is this the model of niceness you are promoting, especially considering that you were flat out wrong?
    Listen. To. The. Previous. Sentences. Stop. Being. Stoopid.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2021, 03:40 PM
    No transcription is forthcoming, so you clearly don't seem to know what you're talking about.
    I'm in the middle of dinner. Cool your heels!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2021, 04:28 PM
    Is this the model of niceness you are promoting, especially considering that you were flat out wrong?
    Yes, I was wrong. I apologize profusely. Time for dessert.
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2021, 09:40 AM
    Speaking of nutty proposals, Biden is projecting a 13 trillion dollar addition to the national debt over the next 10 years. That means, of course, that it will be a lot more than 13 tril since it always works out that way. We have lost our minds.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2021, 02:42 PM
    Here's another thing about Flynn.

What in the world was he doing giving a speech to the QANON crowd? Does this mean Flynn believes in the QANON belief that the Democrats are Satanic child-eating pedophiles? And QANON who long for the Second Coming of Trump their Saviour? Do the Flynn supporters still think Flynn is anything but a nutcase?

I wonder where QANON gets that "Second Coming" stuff?
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2021, 05:43 AM
    In the meantime back in the real world, our president seems to really believe this stuff. “According to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today,” Biden said. “Not ISIS. Not Al Qaeda. White supremacists.”

Reminds me of that terrible day on 9/11 when white supremacist terrorists destroyed the Twin Towers, and of the major American cities being set ablaze by white supremacist terrorists. (sarcasm)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2021, 09:07 AM
    In the meantime back in the real world, our president seems to really believe this stuff. “According to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today,” Biden said. “Not ISIS. Not Al Qaeda. White supremacists.”
    What's going to happen in this country when Trump isn't reinstated as president by August? In comparison, January 6 will look like a baby shower.
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2021, 10:27 AM
    Sure it will. I guess they could take some lessons from BLM??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2021, 10:39 AM
    Sure it will. I guess they could take some lessons from BLM??
    Naw, the videos of those January 6 picture-taking tourists told me all I need to know. BLM is a Sunday School group next to them. We're locked and loaded!
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2021, 10:57 AM
    I don’t think you know all you need to know.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2021, 11:01 AM
    I don’t think you know all you need to know.
    Then tell me, kind sir, in a short, pithy paragraph.
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2021, 11:16 AM
    BLM has created far more havoc and destruction than any WS group. Besides, the 1/6 group was nor a white supremacist deal.

Sufficiently pithy??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2021, 11:27 AM
    BLM has created far more havoc and destruction than any WS group. Besides, the 1/6 group was nor a white supremacist deal.

Sufficiently pithy??
    Pithy yet the substance is very much a fabrication. January 6 was, as attested to by participants, a WS deal.

And was instigated by Trump who said he would accompany them (but instead high-tailed it to the WH where he sipped a mug of hot chocolate while watching on TV as the insurrection unfolded).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=25w2vlfg88M

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXpkXl2VxZE
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2021, 12:40 PM
    First of all, I never mentioned Trump, so any discussion of him is just a sideshow on your part. But even at that, the first video is entitled, 'Peacefully and Patriotically". What part of that did you misunderstand?

In the second, Trump tells them to go home since, "We have to have peace." Did you miss that? At no time did Trump ever call for rioting or violence. In fact, I don't think he even called for protests.

Where in either video did anyone present any evidence that the 1/6 demonstration was a WS event? The answer is, "nowhere", so I'll just say again, since you presented nothing to refute it, that, "BLM has created far more havoc and destruction than any WS group. Besides, the 1/6 group was not a white supremacist deal."

Didn't you read what Athos said? "If you don't wish to support what you posted...that is your right. But don't expect anyone to believe it." Following his advice, would you suggest I say that I don't believe you?

https://thefrontierpost.com/study-up...-lives-matter/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nutcase Michael Flynn Promoting QANON [ 11 Answers ]

Michael Flynn, the notorious nutcase who was first identified as such by Barack Obama when Obama fired him, and warned President-elect Trump about Flynn, who promptly hired Flynn as National Security Advisor and just as prompltly fired him, and then pardoned him, is now promoting QANON - the wacko...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Trump, General Flynn, Hillary Clinton and pizza [ 12 Answers ]

Hello: If the world comes apart, the LAST guy to whisper in Trumps ear is a CONSPIRACY NUT. Yes, that IS crazy.. Supposedly, Hillary Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor in Washington DC. Of COURSE, it's NUTS, but General Flynn BELIEVES it, and tweets it to the world.. ...

The mother of my boyfriends child is a nutcase [ 8 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man and we are planning on getting married, he has a 2 year old daughter and things are great, I absolutely adore her, the only problem is that her mother is doing everything in her power to make our lives miserable, especially when it comes to her daughter. She won't let...

View more questions Search