Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Resco8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2021, 04:08 AM
    Need opinions!
    We have a ldr. I have questioned infidelity several times. He found a bottle of bath and body lotion in his van. He does have 2 older daughters who may have been in the van since i was here last. But we were cleaning it out and he seen it and said is this yours?, It was in here. Funny thing is its a 2021 summer scent. The van has been cleaned out several times cuz he delivers paper in it. Am i crazy to believe that he doesn't know whose it is even though he asked me if it was mine ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2021, 10:09 AM
    If you have a history of suspicions then it's not crazy to be suspicious all the time, but certainly not healthy for this relationship or any when small innocuous events get that suspicion going again. Does he have trust issues too?

If so that's a double whammy.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 2, 2021, 06:01 PM
    I’d ask the daughters. If they are old enough to drive, have their friends been in the van? Lots of possibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do? Opinions please? [ 2 Answers ]

I was with this guy for a year and a half. Very intense relationship had very strong feelings for each other but were both very jealous people we never seemed to find that trust completely. So about 4 months ago we broke up due to a massive argument and long distance (I moved about an hour away)....

Please help me ! I need your opinions [ 90 Answers ]

My boyfriend argued with me and broke up with me more than 10times but would have tears in his eyes and say you're the one I love you.. but he broke it off for good cause I wouldn't be controlled by him anymore.. he then hacked my account and exploited me.. then the day afterhe went to his ex...

Could really use some opinions on what to do [ 4 Answers ]

So I started dating this girl a few months back, we have known each other for a year or two but were on a more of a first name basis for that time... had a fun night out with a bunch of friends one night and I worked it up to ask her out... and now that we have been dating a little while I can't...

Need some opinions. [ 8 Answers ]

Well I am really interested in hoodoo... and don't know where to start all this stuff... any can any one give any guide lines for practicing it?

I'm still not for sure yet but I'm in need of opinions. [ 17 Answers ]

Its been about 10 days now and I still have no signs of my period, Im still getting cramps and there getting more severe... but no bleeding. The bloating is kicking in latly as well and I'm beginning to get dizzie spells and slight nausea , I still haven't tested to see yet because of $$ issues,so...

View more questions Search