Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2021, 05:18 AM
    Exhaust System Rough Estimate to Replace...???
    My Grandson has a 2013 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L Automatic.. He tells me something needs to be Welded to secure the exhaust system back in place.. To my way of thinking to weld is to patch therefore just how long this repair will last that is the Question ?? I'm suggesting he go to a Speedy Muffler Shop and let the Pros take care of it as surely there will be something else on the exhaust that will need attention.. Having said that , Any idea or Baseball Figure on just what Replacing the Exhaust System would Cost $$$ Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 06:16 AM
    I just had a complete exhaust system replaced with a Walker muffler and all piping. $350. Shop around, prices can vary a lot depending on where you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace exhaust fan [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a mobile home (approx 27 yrs old); the bathroom off the hallway has an exhaust fan that is a 50 cfm (also original to home) that doesn't work well to get rid of the moisture/condensation when used for a shower. I want to replace this fan with a larger one (& hopefully quieter one) a 100...

Rough estimate to install new shower drain and p-trap [ 3 Answers ]

Me and the wife just bought a house and want to install a shower in the half bath. It is on a crawl space and also has the washer cold and hot lines a foot away from where we want to put the shower. Curious how hard a job this would be to do myself or what a plumber might charge. Also wondering...

Algebra 2: Graphing the linear system and estimate the solution [ 2 Answers ]

2x + Y = 5 x - Y + -2 can anyone figure this out ?

View more questions Search