Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2021, 06:29 AM
    Which Would Better To Get Fixed ??
    We are Relocating with 2 Dogs (1 Male, 1 Female) their Part Bichon Frise & Shih Tzu mix.. Short Back Story, they come from a pack of 4 (3 Female 1 Male) We are moving and the plan is to Re House 2 Females , all the same Breed / Mix.. The Male will be 3 yrs old end of the Summer, the Female is 8 months Younger .. She had 2 litters , the other 2 females had 1 litter each.. The Male was the Father to all litters..

My Query is , Which would be better to have Fixed ?? (1) Definitely don't want any more Puppies and the Male tends to Mark his Territory in the House .. (2) The Female once she had weined her puppies she had a yeast problem, lose of hair and skin rash which takes a good month to clear up.. Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2021, 01:45 PM
    I would get them ALL fixed. Shelters are full of puppies and kittens (and now bunnies!) because families quarantined at home and, to while away their time, adopted animals. Many of those animals produced babies.

Please don't add any more baby animals to the overwhelmed animal population! Plus, neutered animals are healthier animals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DTT fixed! [ 3 Answers ]

>thread merged -- 1:38 a.m. CST< Asked by BayBrae, Today, 03:50 AM So I posted a tweet that stated "Mrs. So&so is such a " only her actual name was in it. SHE IS A TEACHER. It got back to my principal. I am a senior in high school & I am 18. I am super scared that I will get suspended for the...

Getting it fixed [ 4 Answers ]

A husband is at home watching a cricket game when his wife interrupts, "Honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It's been flickering for weeks now." He looks at her and says angrily, "Fix the light? Now? Does it look like I have a General Electric printed on my forehead? I don't think...

How can I tell if my dog is fixed? [ 9 Answers ]

I found a dog in January and I don't know if it has been fixed, how can I tell?:confused:

View more questions Search