Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2021, 03:43 AM
    Arizona audit update
    3 significant issues have already come forward during the audit according to State Senate President Karen Fann .

1. Maricopa County has refused to hand over numerous routers covered by that subpoena
    2.Omissions, inconsistencies, and anomalies relating to Maricopa County's handling, organization, and storage of ballots, including a lack of chain of custody documentation as well as "a significant number of instances in which there is a disparity between the actual number of ballots contained in a batch and the total denoted on the pink report slip accompanying the batch."

5-12-21_Letter_to_Maricopa_County_Board.pdf (justthenews.com)

3. The deletion of an entire database from a county election machine. Data from the machine "suggests that the main database for all election related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed" from it. “We have recently discovered that the entire ‘Database’ directory from the D drive of the machine ‘EMSPrimary’ has been deleted,” Fann wrote on Wednesday to Jack Sellers, chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. “This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena.”

Fann wants Maricopa County officials to meet with her Tuesday to answer for these issues.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2021, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    3 significant issues have already come forward during the audit according to State Senate President Karen Fann . .....etc., etc., .................................................. ................................etc............... .......................
    drive of the machine ‘EMSPrimary’ has been deleted,” Fann wrote on Wednesday to Jack Sellers, chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. “This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena.”

Fann wants Maricopa County officials to meet with her Tuesday to answer for these issues.
    Absolute total bulls**t!!

CyberNinja is a conspiracy theory promoter and has been debunked almost every day since the phony audit began. They have no idea how to carry out an election audit but the Republican legislature wasn't bothered by that unfortunate fact. Nor were they bothered by the two or three audits already completed in Arizona which found no fraud. Nor the 60 odd cases already thrown out of the courts nationwide for lack of evidence.

The "audit" was to be finished days ago but now it's delayed because of high school graduations that have reserved the building. CyberNinja was too dumb to plan for that.

You've gone way off the deep end this time, tomder.

Previously Posted

Bizarre Republican Audit In Arizona

The State Republican Party in Arizona is conducting a new audit to uncover what they claim is massive fraud in the 2020 presidential election. The state has already completed several audits that turned up not a single significant case of fraud in the election.

Hired to conduct the audit is a notorious conspiracy theorist from Florida – CyberNinja (!). They have previously claimed that Trump won 400 electoral college votes, claimed Venezuela communists rigged the election in collusion with mysterious partners in Germany who tabulated the ballots (!), and the US Army fought and killed CIA forces to keep the conspiracy hidden. Sidney Powell of recent nutcase fame is involved as is Lin Wood, another known wacko.

The firm has hired retirees from Pennsylvania to do the actual counting - without proper training. Arizona election officials have refused to participate saying election counting is a complex process requiring extensive training.

Journalists have been denied access to the audit which has no effective procedures set. One example is the forbidden use of black or blue pens in the counting room because of the possibility of changing ballots. The audit firm was “unaware” of this.

CyberNinja refuses to disclose who is paying for the audit. It is being financed by mostly private money to avoid publication. Public media coverage is restricted to OANN, an outlet that rivals FOX for biased reporting in Trump's favor.

The once-proud GOP continues to go deeper and deeper into a morass of their own contrivance - from this ridiculous audit to the scandals of Gaetz, Greene, Hawley, and others.

For more details – here's a link to The Arizona Republic local paper.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-senate-audit-gets-off-to-shaky-start-with-rules-finalized-on-the-fly/ar-BB1fZ8yx

Ultra Member

May 15, 2021, 04:54 AM
    Let the Board of Directors answer to the suspiciously obvious irregularities .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 15, 2021, 08:52 AM
    I've been following this with some professional interest.
    The biggest being Cyber Ninja's complete lack of forensic auditing capabilities.
    It would appear that they have discovered a, potentially bottomless, gravy boat in which to overly inflate their own coffers.
    The only thing screams of desperate nepotism and desperation.

Of the 3 mentioned matters, the first is immaterial in this environment as routers are routinely replaced and, as the name suggests, route data rather than storing it.
    On point 3, for a company claiming to be Ethical Hackers, recovering a deleted "database" is everyday work and a trivial matter.
    The only point that has even the merest merit, is point 2, although the vague and generalised nature of the complaint ultimately boils down to a desperate clutching at straws to justified the continued delays and slowness of any results production. All in all an attempt to justify their continued exists at the state sponsored trough.

Also worthy of note, that when CN have been pushed to explain their processes and procedures, they have claimed that the methods used are propriety and confidential "trade secrets". Maybe their deception has been undone once brought to account.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2021, 12:41 PM
    The county board is stonewalling with at least one member of the board refusing to attend . I don't understand how not complying to a subpoena is an immaterial matter .
    BossMan

May 15, 2021, 12:52 PM
    The county board is stonewalling with at least one member of the board refusing to attend . I don't understand how not complying to a subpoena is an immaterial matter .
    I was referring to the demand for the routers, they wont show anything, so are basically a smoke screen.
    It would be like me requesting your shoe laces.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2021, 06:01 AM
    I don't understand how not complying to a subpoena is an immaterial matter .
    Did this hold true for Trump and his followers?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2021, 10:06 AM
    The Arizona audit is a fundraising scam designed to undermine voter trust in the system so repub voter suppression shenanigans can continue. Repubs figured out a long time ago that making cheating LEGAL was their last hope.

That's how Tom and conservatives can holler about holding dems to a standard they themselves are not held to.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2024, 05:47 AM
    Clueless Joe beat Trump by 10,457 votes in Arizona.

In Arizona the people had voted by prop to require proof of citizenship at the ballot .

PROPOSITION 200 (azsos.gov)

That was reversed by SCOTUS .They allowed it for state elections but not for Federal .All they had to do was declare they were citizens .

2020 over 11,600 people in Arizona voted in the Presidential election without proof of citizenship.

Over 11,600 *No-Proof-Of-Citizenship-Required* Federal Ballots Cast in 2020 Election - AZ FREE NEWS

Arizona again established proof of citizenship laws in 2022 . The DOJ is challenging them.

Arizona is Daring SCOTUS to Revisit Proof of Citizenship To Register To Vote (fairelectionscenter.org)

Trial begins over proof of citizenship laws for Arizona voters | KJZZ
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2024, 10:35 AM
    Did anything ever materialise from the "Audit" lead by Cyber Ninjas ??
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2024, 11:34 AM
    yes they found typical irregularities and areas where the state needs to improve their system ;especially in issues of chain of custody of the ballots ......but nothing that would overturn the results. The final tally showed Clueless Joe if anything won by a handful more votes than before the audit.

The issue I mentioned above addresses my biggest peeve ;that votes are made in this country without proper voter identification.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bizarre Republican Audit In Arizona [ 3 Answers ]

The State Republican Party in Arizona is conducting a new audit to uncover what they claim is massive fraud in the 2020 presidential election. The state has already completed several audits that turned up not a single significant case of fraud in the election. Hired to conduct the audit is a...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Tax audit. Filed wrong 1099 forms from previous year and received an audit notice [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008 I filed my taxes for 2007 and used the wrong 1099 forms for that specific year, 2007. It seems my tax preparer used my 2006 1099 forms, for the year 2007, and my income was $70,000 higher in 2006 than 2007. Therefore, I reported $70,000 more income than actually earned. My tax preparer...

I have a California & an Arizona LLC doing business exclusively in Arizona. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a California & an Arizona LLC doing business exclusively in Arizona. Must we pay both CA & AZ LLC taxes?

View more questions Search