Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

May 14, 2021, 12:54 PM
    Excessive stomach pain in son
    My 9-year old boy had a headache on 12.05.2021 evening.

On 13.05.21, he started saying that he had pain in stomach. He vomited out everything what he had eaten ten times. He took medicine but it did not stop the pain.

On 14.05.21, he vomited thrice and then vomiting has stopped, but the pain continues. He takes ORS and a little food. Very little.

Today, I learnt that he had moved a gunny bag full of 30 KGs of wheat.

The pain is excessive, and this has happened for the first time. He has athletic manners and a bit healthy body. Kindly suggest.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 14, 2021, 01:04 PM
    Please take him to an ER. He may have appendicitis. He maybe has a gastrointestinal problem. Please seek help for him!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 14, 2021, 05:37 PM
    Oh goodness. This requires medical attention. Please go to the hospital.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have blood in urine, stomach pain and pain in clitoris. [ 1 Answers ]

I was masterbating last night and want to say I possibly scratches myself. When I woke up this morning, I wiped After I peed and there was light blood. I can't get rid of discomfort unless I sit on the toilet. Don't have a uti. What shoul I do?

I have been having pain in my Suprasternal notch, extreme stomach pain, fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having pain (like something stuck) in my Suprasternal noch. If I touch it I will gag. Stomach pain, and very tired. Cold sensations in my arms at times. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. First I thought it was heart burn, but this won't stop. I feel like my heart is pounding at...

24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I...

Stomach and hip pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period last month and it was heavy(this is normal for me) and I also took a pregnancy test that came out to be negative. Sense then I have experinced stomach pain around my belly button and I have also had pain around my hips. I haven't been going to the bathroom frequently but when I do...

Is the employer required to allow excessive absences due to back pain? [ 1 Answers ]

An employee continues to miss work due to a previous job's injury. We have allowed her to attend the chiropractor during work hours but she wants to have unlimited doctor's appointments and have them all excused. We have positions that require state mandated ratios of employees to clients. This is...

View more questions Search