paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 07:52 AM
    I doubt they are sucking yours
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    I'd rather stick with the Topic. But thanks for asking.
    You're quick with the glib replies, but weak on actually engaging in productive dialogue. You are afraid of something, and I suspect it's a basic lack of topical knowledge.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2021, 08:20 AM
    I'd rather stick with the Topic. But thanks for asking.

Wooohoo! I got my welfare, I finally made it!!!
    This is what our Government is creating.
    And then!

I've worked for far less. It might go better for those who are looking for a Job, to think of it as being a privilege?
    Nobody want's to work. I say open the Borders, I know some people wanting to work!
    And this

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Exactly correct.

Anyone willing to work now can walk into practically any store or business in our area and start at twelve to fifteen dollars an hour. Get two jobs. Work sixty hours a week if need be, but take care of yourself and don't become a leech sucking the financial blood of others.
    That's all well and good except if you're a woman with a couple of kids and they ain't got no babysitters

Maybe those service and waitresses jobs wages could be increased you know for like people that can't get two jobs because they ain't got no transportation
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

May 10, 2021, 08:26 AM
    That's all well and good except if you're a woman with a couple of kids and they ain't got no babysitters
    Rarely does a person who has been on welfare for more than a year, will desire to go and get a job. they will come up with all the excuses in the book, no transportation, no babysitter, Can't afford to lose my welfare, medical etc. etc.

Funny thing; my Niece couldn't get section 8 housing because she was the wrong color (white). Good thing, she was forced to live with her Dad, forcing her to obey his wish. she had to get a job (without a car, no babysitter). She is now supporting four kids on her own.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 08:49 AM
    Rarely does a person who has been on welfare for more than a year, will desire to go and get a job.
    You know this how?

Funny thing; my Niece couldn't get section 8 housing because she was the wrong color (white).
    Ah, that explains so much about you. You're a racist! I never suspected. What is it with you evangelicals? Something from the Old Testament? Like Noah cursing Ham to be enslaved?

May 10, 2021, 08:51 AM
    You're a racist!
    Did I say something that offends you?

FYI: She was told that by the social worker.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 10, 2021, 08:52 AM
    You're a racist! I never suspected.
    Predictable."I don't agree with you, so you must be a racist." Really gets tiresome.

May 10, 2021, 08:55 AM
    Predictable."I don't agree with you, so you must be a racist." Really gets tiresome.
    Crazy thing, I had a friend tell me the same thing 15 years ago- Social worker, said the same thing to Him (wrong color).
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Not predictable. His own words. "Funny thing; my Niece couldn't get section 8 housing because she was the wrong color (white)."

When outed, he quickly threw in "She was told that by the social worker". Interesting he omitted that little part until caught. Then he suddenly remembered the same thing from 15 years ago. I guess it was the same social worker! This would be laughable if not so revolting.

I believe you're a racist too. Not the white-sheeted hooded kind, but the kind that prefers blacks "in their place". The Trump school of racism.

Two peas in a pod.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 09:05 AM
    Rarely does a person who has been on welfare for more than a year, will desire to go and get a job. they will come up with all the excuses in the book, no transportation, no babysitter, Can't afford to lose my welfare, medical etc. etc.
    Study up on welfare. Many states have adopted policies as to how long someone can be on welfare. Time limits range from 24 months to 60 months. Only a few states have no time limits.

My Catholic Charities clients knew they had two years on welfare and then they'd get a letter informing them to seek work because they would be cut loose from welfare payments. And so it was. Part of my job was helping them job hunt, fill out job applications, and do well on interviews.

May 10, 2021, 09:05 AM
    His own words. "Funny thing; my Niece couldn't get section 8 housing because she was the wrong color."
    Who doesn't get section-8 housing? If you have two kids and you apply, how are you not going to get it???
    Time limits range from 24 months to 60 months.
    You are correct. Once you are given notice, time to pop out another Brat!

Many states
    Still leaves some without time limits.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 09:09 AM
    Crazy thing, I had a friend tell me the same thing 15 years ago.
    Your site profile says you're 21.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Your site profile says you're 21.
    Lol - "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!!"

Great catch, WG.

May 10, 2021, 09:20 AM
    Your site profile says you're 21
    . Yup, true dat. My Christian life began 21 years ago, ah, yah, yah that's it! What's it matter?
    Great catch, WG.
    I thought you might enjoy that. My name isn't Waltero either, DOH!
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 10:57 AM
    . Yup, true dat. My Christian life began 21 years ago, ah, yah, yah that's it! What's it matter? I thought you might enjoy that. My name isn't Waltero either, DOH!
    Nicknames are rarely the real name. No surprise there.

You can't deflect by your nickname from your racism and your lie about your age. Don't post those long sermons about you and God that you are prone to do - they give Jesus a bad name by association.

May 10, 2021, 11:18 AM
    they give Jesus a bad name by association.
    Do you know nothing? Do you know what or who your talking about???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 11:22 AM
    Do you even understood what Athos said???
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 11:23 AM
    Lol - yes, I'm talking to and about YOU!

May 10, 2021, 11:52 AM
    I know you think all kinds of things, I’m sure. But I for a long time now have imagined everybody that I see with a wheelbarrow. And I have a wheelbarrow too. And when you see me, you can think of me and my wheelbarrow. And I have stuff in my wheelbarrow. I may have it hitched to the back of my car. You may like my car, you may hate my car, but I have a wheelbarrow. And in that wheelbarrow I have trials and temptations and fears and failures and disappointments and heartaches and longings. I don’t wake at three o’clock in the morning just to think about the soccer scores from Spain, and neither do you. We are all in this together.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 02:42 PM
    I know you think all kinds of things, I’m sure. But I for a long time now have imagined everybody that I see with a wheelbarrow. And I have a wheelbarrow too. And when you see me, you can think of me and my wheelbarrow. And I have stuff in my wheelbarrow. I may have it hitched to the back of my car. You may like my car, you may hate my car, but I have a wheelbarrow. And in that wheelbarrow I have trials and temptations and fears and failures and disappointments and heartaches and longings. I don’t wake at three o’clock in the morning just to think about the soccer scores from Spain, and neither do you. We are all in this together.

Oh, go away, will you? The nuisance factor is getting the best of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Government should give unemployment allowance to the unemployed people till they get [ 7 Answers ]

Government should give unemployment allowance to the unemployed people till they get a job the argument in favour or against

Your government at work [ 5 Answers ]

On March 22, the Compost reported that federal workers in an underground cave are still processing retirement papers by hand. Inside a Pennsylvania limestone mine 230 feet below the earth, 600 employees of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) process retirement papers for government workers....

Government Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

In older countries outside the USA, how long did it take before the people rose up and took a bad government into their own hands?

Can you work for the government with a misdemeanor [ 5 Answers ]

Can I get a job working for the FBI or some other government agency as a criminal psychologist if I have a petty theft misdemeanor on my record from when I was 19? I am about to start school, I am 33 now, and don't want to waste my time or money if I can't use my degree. Thanks

How I record a Land and building that the government give to a company? [ 2 Answers ]

The government give to the company the land and the building. I recognized the Asset in DR but what have in CR. Because if the company close have to return the land and the building to the sponsor. I do in cr long term liability but don't recognized the income and the PL don't show the amount of...

View more questions Search