Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2021, 11:20 AM
    But ask Joe and me about who was on Saturday morning cowboy shows or to rattle off a nursery rhyme, no problemo!
    Might be true of you, but I'm not sure that Joseph Robinette Biden would remember. Maybe if he had it on notecards somewhere?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2021, 11:59 AM
    Quid has a tough time answering questions about the pie he wanted at the shop .

As President he should have a basic understanding of a national security threat . He doesn't have to know how ransomware works .He should be able to answer the question about Russian complicity without referencing notes . He should be able to say he has been briefed without checking his notes . He should be able to say he has ordered an investigation without looking at those notes .

At the slightest pretext Trump was pressured into taking the Montreal Cognitive Assessment At very least ,Quid should be urged to undergo the same .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2021, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Might be true of you, but I'm not sure that Joseph Robinette Biden would remember. Maybe if he had it on notecards somewhere?
    How could we forget Hoppy and Scout and Buttermilk???
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2021, 12:21 PM
    So he isn't on top of everything, good reason why he should remain in the background
    Nobody wants Kam the Sham running the country . So she was put on the ticket by Quid for job security .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2021, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Nobody wants Kam the Sham running the country . So she was put on the ticket by Quid for job security .
    If tRump taught her (or if she learned from videos of him) the fine art of bluster, braggadocio, and disinformation, she could quickly win Republican hearts and minds!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2021, 05:04 PM
    Fat chance
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2021, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Fat chance
    Ooooooo, but we women can be full of guile ;-) and accomplish amazing things!
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2021, 07:50 PM
    Yes you manage to get out of bed each day and look in the mirror
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2021, 08:06 PM
    Yes you manage to get out of bed each day and look in the mirror
    Unfortunately, I can't even do that anymore.

A question on "Jeopardy" yesterday was about platypuses. I immediately thought of all those unique animals in Australia.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2021, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

A question on "Jeopardy" yesterday was about platypuses. I immediately thought of all those unique animals in Australia.
    Sorry to hear that, yes, we do have some unique animals here, however being a child of God I am not one of them, I am unique for a different reason.

By the way they are Platypii��
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2021, 08:25 PM
    Sorry to hear that, yes, we do have some unique animals here, however being a child of God I am not one of them, I am unique for a different reason.

By the way they are Platypii😊
    I was going to type platypii (two i's?), but then I'd get hungry for a slice of my husband's birthday banana cream pie.

And yes, you are a unique child of God, 'Clete. I've known that for years.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2021, 10:53 PM
    Love you too WG
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2021, 06:12 AM
    Very sorry to hear that, WG. Age can be remorseless. I know it is with me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2021, 08:59 AM
    Love you too WG
    Do we go back as far as askme dot com? Certainly AnswerWay! Oh, the fun we've had. Remember IQGuru and ScottGem and arcura and Hank1?...and so many others. I even visited AW recently and revived old memories. (Yep, it's still online and my password still works!)

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Very sorry to hear that, WG. Age can be remorseless. I know it is with me.
    Not to sit and fret. My brain works real well, am still in Mensa, and I message and email with cyberfriends all over the world. I just wish I could clean house!
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2021, 04:18 PM
    This is how we know the January 6 riot was a serious "insurrection " . One of the alleged rioters /insurrectionists had a fully assembled model of the Capitol building ...... made out of Legos

The FBI seized a LEGO set of the US Capitol building from a January 6 riot suspect (yahoo.com)

The fact that anyone can buy a Lego model of the Capitol is of no consequences . The FBI seized it and it will be used as exhibit A .

psst for wannabee insurrectionists . You can even find step by step instructions on how to assemble one .
    LEGO 21030 United States Capitol Building Instructions, Architecture (brickinstructions.com)
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2021, 04:45 PM
    all this proves is the guy was a nerd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

What makes you move? [ 120 Answers ]

So what song makes you get up and move? It can either be an all time favorite or something new... What makes you get out of your seat and play the air guitar, or attempt to break dance or look like you are having a fit? Post a song name or a YouTube clip Mine would be: "Low" by Flo...

My boyfriend never makes a move [ 5 Answers ]

We have been dating for about 18 months we are not having sex anymore and its making me feel unwanted and like he's not attracted to me anymore and making me feel like crap he works a lot and always falls asleep I know he's not cheating on me its impossible we are with each other every night he...

Who Makes the Next Move? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating a girl for almost 3 years when we decided to call it quits. That was 4 months ago and it was a very stressfull point in both of our lives (I was finishing college and she was entering her senior year). Since then I've been trying to fix things, and recently I've been working on...

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search