Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxLarinaxX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 08:15 AM
    New Hair style please.
    Hey , I'm 14 going to be 15 soon soon. Well I want to change my hairstyle but I'm not sure about it. I like fringe and I'd like to have it but I'm not sure if it will suit me. What can I do to see if it suits me or not?
    notsniw Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 09:29 AM
    You can try putting on the clip-on bangs and see whether it suits you or not, or just go for it. If it doesn't look good just push it back with head bands or wait till it grows back.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 21, 2007, 11:42 PM
    The best way to determine what hairstyle suits you is to find something that would flatter the shape of your face as well as make you feel comfortable wearing it.

Please talk to your hairstylist about a style that look best based on your facial shape. There are many different types bangs or fringe, and your hairstylist can help you determine what type suits you.
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 12:52 AM
    You can also search on the internet for styles to suite your face.

What hair color have you got? If your to scared to go for a full fringe try a side parting that covers half of your forehead, have you had a fringe before? If you just want to look a little different than try getting layers or a slight crop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Style position [ 2 Answers ]

What is the right position for typing?

What style? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just started kung fu school and the master teaches basically whatever you want to learn, he asked me what I want to specialize in after I clenched the fundamentals, I have no idea,but I do want something that has good practical usage (versus regular fighters such as people around school),...

Is it implantation bleeding? Help please... [ 4 Answers ]

I was on my 3rd week and I had a light bleeding and it was color brown... It lasted for 14 days.. The color changes from black to brown.. I didn't feel any cramps or anything.. So I just wanted to make sure if it was implantation bleeding or not.. And the only time I had intercourse was 2 days...

Which style first? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 yr old male. Want to learn martial arts. I am lean, 5'9", not muscular, but I show good stamina in aerobic exercises or sports like badminton. Based on this information, can anybody advise me which martial art should I learn first? While going through some material on different...

View more questions Search