Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WillsnAlly Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2021, 02:23 AM
    Why am I not getting many followers, likes or engagement on my Instagram posts?
    And I'm pretty sure it's not just the algorithm either. I wonder if most people really do just not like me plain and simple even though they would happily follow others without any problems and speed their already found luck up even more. Granted I generally post wholesome content such as nature pictures, e.g. flowers, woodlands, streams, etc, but I wonder if it's this somewhat lack of an edge that people are bored by even though I want to stay true to myself at all times as a rule. And while I wouldn't consider myself strikingly beautiful, I wouldn't say that I'm bad looking either when I post pictures of myself too. The other thing as well is hashtags. When I look up popular hashtags, especially ones such as #nature #photography #scenery and so on, i.e. ones that I typically apply to my posts, it's a surprise to see thousands of these kind of posts with these exact same hashtags and with far more likes and engagement than I ever receive. That's not to say that I don't earn any followers, likes and feedback at all but it just seems to happen with very slow progress. In short, I do more giving than receiving, appreciating what others have to express to the world while getting very little appreciation myself. This is my Instagram name @serendipitoushappenings if anyone wants to give it a look over and point out if I'm going wrong anywhere or whether there is anything that might need working on. Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 4, 2021, 02:42 AM
    If you are not engaging then you need to review your content and placements.
    Sounds like it's just getting lost in the noise.
    What's your USP ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 4, 2021, 12:11 PM
    How long you been at this? Expand your scope and hang in there. You don't have to stick exclusively with a certain genre, circle or subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Instagram Photos not showing up in its album in Instagram [ 0 Answers ]

When photos are uploaded through Instagram it is showed in Facebook Instagram photo album. But when new photos are added through Facebook to that Instagram Photo album it does not shown up on opening Instagram and its album. Can anyone explain how it happens?

View more questions Search