Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2021, 07:01 AM
    JFKerry ("reporting for duty" )enabler of US enemies since 1971
    It is clear that Kerry has had a close relationship with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif for years . That he can't deny . He does deny the claims that Zarif makes that Kerry told him of more than 200 Israeli attacks on Iranian forces in Syria .

(the Slimes buried this in paragraph 22 of their report . )
    Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Says Revolutionary Guards Set Policies - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

“You did not know?” the interviewer asks twice. To which Zarif responded, “No, no,”

Zarif did not specify if Kerry was Sec State at the time . It really doesn't matter when . Kerry has his contacts and access to Intel. He continued meeting with Zarif even after he left office. As an example ;He advised Zarif to NOT talk to the Trump administration , and to "wait out " Trump and the sanctions Trump imposed on Iran .
    Kerry is quietly seeking to salvage Iran deal he helped craft - The Boston Globe

Kerry denies the claim by Zarif . Given that Zarif is a snake in the grass representative of a messianic homicidal regime ; who repeatedly lies about Iranian nuke intentions and their goal of regional hegemony ,one has to question the veracity of anything he says .
    Which brings me to the point. Kerry and Zarif were intimately involved in the negotiations that became JCPOA . The emperor and JFKerry put their trust in Zarif that the Iranian government would keep their word and their commitments .They started violating them before the ink dried .

Turns out that Kerry was right in his prognostications . Trump is out ;Quid is in ,and right back to the negotiating table goes the appeasers .
    One could say Kerry "colluded " with Iran .
    And it is clear that under Quid and Kerry ,the US is hostile to Israel and is going to leave it to Israel to stop the Iran nuke program that Kerry and quid enables .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 3, 2021, 05:22 PM
    What's so strange about elected leaders having developed relationships after years of working together? Or two such fellows restoring a deal they brokered after years of working on it?

And it is clear that under Quid and Kerry ,the US is hostile to Israel and is going to leave it to Israel to stop the Iran nuke program that Kerry and quid enables
    How so?
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2021, 02:57 AM
    And it is clear that under Quid and Kerry ,the US is hostile to Israel and is going to leave it to Israel to stop the Iran nuke program that Kerry and quid enables

How so?
    Quid's ME policy is echoing the emperor's . The emperor was hostile to our closest ally in the ME . Quid has not demonstrated the degree of animosity .... yet . But knowing the Iranian nuke program is an existential threat to Israel, Quid's intent to rejoin the deal will make Iran a permanent member of the nuclear club.

What's so strange about elected leaders having developed relationships after years of working together? Or two such fellows restoring a deal they brokered after years of working on it?
    oh I don't know . The Dems were fond of accusing Trumpsters of violating the Logan act the last 4 years . Was Kerry violating it by negotiating with the regime as a private citizen against the standing US policy at the time ?
    Expert

May 4, 2021, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Quid's ME policy is echoing the emperor's . The emperor was hostile to our closest ally in the ME . Quid has not demonstrated the degree of animosity .... yet . But knowing the Iranian nuke program is an existential threat to Israel, Quid's intent to rejoin the deal will make Iran a permanent member of the nuclear club.
    Refusing to slob all over hard core Netty who can't form a government is hardly hostility to Israel. So how did leaving the deal help the Israeli's other than messing up the chance to build on the deal? Don't bother answering, we don't need a Vlad inspired dufus rift for a response.

oh I don't know . The Dems were fond of accusing Trumpsters of violating the Logan act the last 4 years . Was Kerry violating it by negotiating with the regime as a private citizen against the standing US policy at the time ?
    Nope just like all our REAL diplomats just helping our long time allies and associates in the world through the insane dufus years.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2021, 12:37 PM
    Nope just like all our REAL diplomats just helping our long time allies and associates in the world through the insane dufus years.
    in other words yes
    Expert

May 4, 2021, 12:54 PM
    I guess it's your sides turn to hurl baseless allegations huh?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2021, 02:57 PM
    If only they weren't baseless
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2021, 04:24 AM
    The more intriguing question is why was it released ? Clearly it was not in Zarif's interest . One of the more telling statement ;and the main point was that Zarif was not really in charge of foreign policy. The Qud forces are . So the question becomes why even bother negotiations with a toothless foreign minister ?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2021, 06:21 AM
    So the question becomes why even bother negotiations with a toothless foreign minister
    Wow, you're really desperate for something to post here.
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2021, 06:26 AM
    if the subject doesn't interest you then fell free to not comment
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2021, 06:36 AM
    if the subject doesn't interest you then fell free to not comment
    OK - fair enough. (But I may comment anyway - depending on the weather).
    Expert

May 6, 2021, 07:11 AM
    The more intriguing question is why was it released ? Clearly it was not in Zarif's interest . One of the more telling statement ;and the main point was that Zarif was not really in charge of foreign policy. The Qud forces are . So the question becomes why even bother negotiations with a toothless foreign minister ?
    It's the nature of the beast when you deal with a autocratic theocracy that controls the military.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Bizarre", "Lunacy", "Dangerous", "Idiotic" [ 401 Answers ]

These are some of the global reactions to Trump's incredibly moronic idea of doctors testing the injection of disinfectants into the human body to cure Covid-19. The makers of Lysol had to go so far as to issue a statement that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any of their products be injected,...

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search