Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2021, 11:57 PM
    Sick China?
    In recent times China has called Australia sick for several reasons; it called for an independent inquiry in to covid 19 in Wuhan, it objected to the treatment of Uyghurs, it offered Hong Kong dissidents residency, it objected to Chinese tariffs and import restrictions on various Australian goods, and it supports Taiwan. In other words it doesn't swallow the Chinese rhetoric on one China, on the south China sea and other Chinese actions. Australia hasn't retaliated to Chinese provocations and hasn't bowed down, and so it is described as sick, Yes we are sick, sick of Chinese bullshlt, sick of Chinese bullying, sick of Chinese arrogance. Their method of government is anathema to us, their method of communication is anathema to us so we say this to China and any other nation that doesn't like our ways, get over it. Tearing down tall poppies is a national pasttime and you're next
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2021, 03:24 AM
    I like the bold rhetoric . Is that the real national policy or will the next Red Julia take over and appease like Quid ?
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2021, 05:02 AM
    It is very unlikely that we will see the likes of Juliar again, the Labor Party must now elect its leaders in a national poll of members and the current leader, Albo, to his mates, is very conservative by comparison. Meanwhile, the Liberal Party has woken to the Chinese and appeasement is not on the agenda. I think we remember former leader Menzies who sold scrap iron to the Japs before WWII and anyway the UK is a big market and so is India. In the news today the Kiwis are also reassessing their relationship with China
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 3, 2021, 05:33 PM
    All the little dogs bark at China and think they are being heard...I suggest keep barking...just in case.

Tearing down tall poppies is a national pasttime and you're next
    Bark louder little dog or at least get off the porch and come closer!

Stop drinking your own Kool-Aid...somebody may have spiked it! 8D
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2021, 11:35 PM
    Oh they are being heard, Chinese media published another piece about the Australian military in Afghanistan, the fact that we are not kowtowing is hurting their face and you know how Orientals are about loosing face
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 4, 2021, 12:57 PM
    LOL. They could be just puffing you up...which doesn't take much eh?
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2021, 02:56 PM
    We haven't retaliated to their provocations by taking any trade action. We could hurt them big time but why cut off your nose to spite your face. This is just a war of words so far, we have expressed an opinion which has been taken up by a free press and they don't like it, but there are others pushing back too, Vietnam, which has more to loose than we do, is pushing back in the south China sea.

All this shows is it doesn't pay to be first
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2021, 07:44 PM

https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...09ab9fe0d90533

So now we know the real reason, we don't like communism, and dictatorial government, strange we can get on with Vietnam. apparently we are guilty of "ideological discrimination" who knew?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2021, 04:12 AM
    National Development and Reform Commission ... enablers and appeasers .
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2021, 05:54 AM
    I thought they were internal, sort of like your Department of the Interior
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2021, 05:43 AM
    Here is an indication of just how sick China is, and who, that is WHO, said they didn't do it!

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...07e990daa85465
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2021, 11:48 PM
    China continues to attack Australia verbally and economically this time by saying they will develop their own iron ore resources. Good luck with that, if they were going to do it, they would have done it by now. They think by making these threats we will get an attack of remorse but they fail to realise mining is a small part of our very successfull economy, one not based on communist values, so giving the lie to their rhetoric
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 04:43 PM
    Biden calls for intelligence agencies to gather more evidence of the origins of CV19, while China calls for the US to open themselves to WHO investigation

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-...gins/100172092

so the war of words continues while the world sickens, but just how many Chinese fell ill? and why would they suffer less than others, unless the virus is engineered?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Lenox china valueII My Aunt left me 2 sets of china. On is Lenox/Harvest [ 0 Answers ]

I have 12 5 piece place settings of Lenox/Harvest china in perfect condition; How much is it worth?

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

View more questions Search