Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puffmugs Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

May 2, 2021, 02:55 PM
    Water filters
    Is there a filter to go on a shower arm to filter water thru a shower head?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2021, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by puffmugs View Post
    Is there a filter to go on a shower arm to filter water thru a shower head?
    Yes, a good keyword googling (shower head filter) will land a number of good websites about design and use and where to purchase (Amazon, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 3, 2021, 05:03 AM
    Depends on what you're wanting to filter for. Problems like iron and calcium are difficult to handle at the point of the shower head. Most filters you find online only filter for chlorine.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 4, 2021, 06:25 PM
    Yup! I agree...depends on what you want to filter out. Let us know more on why you want a point of use filter.

Thanks!~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Well water filters [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shallow well pump at our cabin gets lots of sand and has iron taste, wondering if there is some sort of filter I can install inline on the 1 1/4 " pipe before the check valve and pump to save on the wear on them, can't seem to find anything I like on all the internet searches. Also, do...

Well water filters [ 4 Answers ]

Hi just wondering what people are using to filter there well water? I have some iron in the water but other than that not a huge issue. I have a water softner on it now that was doing a good job about getting the iron out but now its not. So just wondering what everbodys got

Whole house water filters and softeners [ 1 Answers ]

In my rural country home I do have a water softener of course for the hard well water. One thing that really frustrates me, as it is especially seen around the door to our stand up shower is the dried salt. I was wondering what I can do to at least lower the amount of salt in my water without it...

Seeking Manufacturers of CBR 210 Water Filters [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to help a senior neighbour (he does not have nor is capable of using a computer). He wishes to (specifically) purchase CBR 210 Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridges, (with lead reduction 0.5 microns), for his under sink , drinking water system. He is seeking names of...

Whole house filters and water softeners [ 1 Answers ]

Since I'm replumbing the entire house I thought I would got for the whole nine yards, and install a Whole House Water Filter and a Water Softener. Any advide on this being a good idea? One of my neighbors said I shouldn't install the filter since the stuff I'm filtering out is needed inside the...

View more questions Search