Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2021, 06:27 PM
    Reality Mirrors Art?
    https://edition.cnn.com/videos/busin...orig-jm-kj.cnn

the Pentagon has confirmed sighting of a Pyramid shape UFO, so that Double Secret tag on the Stargate series had meaning afterall
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2021, 08:25 PM
    Or is this the prelude for Men In Black is a true story?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2021, 05:39 PM
    No we did that already

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirrors [ 6 Answers ]

How we can be sure that the reflected image from a mirror that we see is a representation of true reflection instead computer made image imitating real reflection where mirrors are super powerful computers capable of creating livetime (like a TV show ) projection of images via analazing changes in...

Movies with mirrors [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember seeing a movie years ago, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It was about a group of adults who realise the have to try to get their childhood friend out of a mirror having accidentally trapped her in their during a game when they were kids. Anyone know what...

Life mirrors art [ 41 Answers ]

We all remember the succesfull Bourne series in film which features such clandestine operations as treadstone and blackbrier, it appears that a real life operation of similar proportions may have existed Source: CIA hired Blackwater to help hunt al Qaeda leaders - CNN.com This makes me wonder...

Convex mirrors [ 3 Answers ]

A dedicated sports car enthusiast polishes the inside and outside surfaces of a hubcap that is a section of a sphere. When he looks into one side of the hubcap, he sees an image of his face 30.0cm in back of it. He then turns the hubcap over, keeping it the same distance from his face. He now sees...

Working On Mirrors [ 4 Answers ]

I Need To Cut Some Mirrors And Also Cut/drill Some Holes In Them. What Tools Do I Need To Do This And How Do I Do It?

View more questions Search