Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2021, 04:24 PM
    It is going to be the only part of it, reversing natural trends isn't within man's province
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2021, 04:47 PM
    Man should always develop new technologies and strategies and beware the naysayers with NO ideas. If nuclear was the solution we'd have a bunch of new ones popping up so obviously that's not a completely viable solution either. Evolving is slower with some than others.

Hate to break the news but the GND has already started.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2021, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    It is going to be the only part of it, reversing natural trends isn't within man's province
    Maybe it is.

I think we should test Trump's idea of dropping a nuclear bomb into a hurricane. We could do it when the hurricane is right over Mar-A-Lago.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2021, 05:29 PM
    why wait
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 27, 2021, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    why wait
    He's moving to New Jersey.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2021, 08:30 PM
    Yes that would be a reason to wait

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

45 degree elbows joined back to back. Are they legal to make a long sweep 90 [ 2 Answers ]

Are back to back 45s legal I drainage situations in canada

12 weeks pregnant and severe posterior pelvic back back. Cant roll over at times etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble concentrating or sleeping cause my back hurts, I feel like I may need help getting up or rolling over sometimes and at times when I walk I feel a stabbing pain on one side or the other right above my behine and it feels like my leg may give out. Happened with my last pregnancy but...

Rash on back of my neck, lower back and butt, around my waist, breasts [ 4 Answers ]

4 month ago my family all 7 of us with same rash,looked like bits and just itch like crazy.Now is just my youngest daughter an I.The rash looks like hives but is not.We taught that it could have been scarves and it wasn't.We are so worried.

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

View more questions Search