Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 5, 2021, 04:17 PM
    You come up with nothing.
    Uber Member

May 5, 2021, 07:14 PM
    Just to be clear, I have nothing but sympathy for those who are victims of unnatural sexual desires or gender confusion. I have no interest in judging or condemning them. However, nor do I have an interest in getting them to believe that the Bible approves of their lifestyles or problems when it plainly does not. There are many sexual urges out there that are urgent and seem natural to those who carry them out, but that is not the determining factor. Does God approve? That is the primary question. The life-changing power of Jesus to bring healing, joy, peace and happiness is the real answer.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2021, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Just to be clear, I have nothing but sympathy for those who are victims of unnatural sexual desires or gender confusion. I have no interest in judging or condemning them. However, nor do I have an interest in getting them to believe that the Bible approves of their lifestyles or problems when it plainly does not. There are many sexual urges out there that are urgent and seem natural to those who carry them out, but that is not the determining factor. Does God approve? That is the primary question. The life-changing power of Jesus to bring healing, joy, peace and happiness is the real answer.
    Now tell Mother Nature that. Be sure to give her a good scolding on top of it! And throw in that I'm not real happy that she took my younger son away three years ago and blessed my older son with autism.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2021, 11:48 PM
    Now tell Mother Nature that. Be sure to give her a good scolding on top of it! And throw in that I'm not real happy that she took my younger son away three years ago and blessed my older son with autism
    Nope, Nothing Worldly here.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2021, 05:23 AM
    Very sorry for the loss of your son. Lost a beloved nephew a year ago. I preached his funeral. Felt kind of bad about that as I started crying probably half a dozen times. Those things are painful.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2021, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Nope, Nothing Worldly here.
    We groan under the weight of these injuries and losses simply because Adam and Eve wanted to be like God and thus they sampled the forbidden fruit. You're very young. Someday you will understand.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2021, 07:31 PM
    We groan under the weight of these injuries and losses simply because Adam and Eve wanted to be like God and thus they sampled the forbidden fruit.
    It certainly allowed sin and wickedness to enter in and spread wildly. Did it make those things acceptable? Not at all.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2021, 07:29 AM
    You come up with nothing
    Mother nature knows nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On faith [ 1 Answers ]

Properly understood, faith is the humble acknowledgment that we do not know everything about anything. Or, to put it more plainly, faith is a rational inference (or a “belief”), drawn from a long history of prior human experience, which dictates that there is always more for us to learn on any...

Have a little faith in me [ 6 Answers ]

We keep getting into fights! Last night kept escalating until we broke up and then Decided to salvage what we had! I am always depressed and I don't know why? I never have faith in the Fact that he cares (we are long distance) and I never seem to be able Just to "have fun." He doesn't know...

Faith [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I hope that I can get answers to some questions that I have and hope that I can answer some for you.

Faith [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on having faith? Faith to make it through a rough time? Faith that all will be well in the end? A scripture? Kind words? Anything? How do you cope? Please.

View more questions Search