Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 05:41 AM
    in a war we would stop shipping iron and coal
    A war that might last six months, after which China would own you, your coal, and your iron ore. Your only hope would be _______. (I'll let you fill in the blank.)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2021, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    A war that might last six months, after which China would own you, your coal, and your iron ore. Your only hope would be _______. (I'll let you fill in the blank.)
    Yes, but they will own you too, my hope is in God. logistically, China is a long way from Australia. Our vulnerability is oil, a much neglected resource, because the limp wristed greenies don't like us exploring for it. They may get their way and be ruled by autocrats who will "protect the environment"
    I think we should protect ourselves by eliminating the true threat, the deviates and fellow travellers
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2021, 02:06 AM
    informative article

Australian clarity and Beijing’s panic mark a tumultuous week | The Strategist (aspistrategist.org.au)

, for Australia, our ability to draw on strong alliances and deep friendships with like-minded democracies is the reason that we will prevail against Beijing.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2021, 05:28 AM
    One good thing from Australia is Skynews. This guy hit the nail on the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd9zQjYaUs
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2021, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    One good thing from Australia is Skynews. This guy hit the nail on the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd9zQjYaUs
    Jones has been around for a long time, not often he says something sane, but who knows anyone but Joe can change
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2021, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    informative article

Australian clarity and Beijing’s panic mark a tumultuous week | The Strategist (aspistrategist.org.au)

, for Australia, our ability to draw on strong alliances and deep friendships with like-minded democracies is the reason that we will prevail against Beijing.
    Yes, I think we have Beijing's number

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A China friendly Australia [ 5 Answers ]

Australian hotels are exhorted to be china friendly with some exceptional ideas as freebees. Not wanting to be picky but why should chinese tourists to be the only ones to get free condoms, free slippers, free bottled water, free toys, free sovineers?

When to buy a hot tub for best deals [ 2 Answers ]

Hot Tub places in my area (Oklahoma) always have sales, however, is there really a good time to buy them. When do the new models come out or is it best to buy one in the summer heat as opposed to the winter. I've been considering one and was wondering if a "good" time to buy does exist when...

Judgement deals [ 1 Answers ]

Ok got validation from a lawyer then they filed for summary judgement. They are my bills so I can't fight them.We called the lawyer and made arrangements for payment(wife said he was nice about it), but he said he still had to go to court(so he could get paid) and if we missed a payment then wages...

View more questions Search