Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2021, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    "47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day."
    Jesus came to Earth to save the world. Jesus will return to send those who never heard of Him and also all those unbelievers to hell?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 26, 2021, 05:03 PM
    Jesus came to Earth to save the world
    The message of the gospel, which is clearly in the pages of Scripture, is not a story that says, “Because Jesus achieved this, therefore we are all automatically forgiven.”
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2021, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    The message of the gospel, which is clearly in the pages of Scripture, is not a story that says, “Because Jesus achieved this, therefore we are all automatically forgiven.”
    Yet we are all automatically loved.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2021, 05:19 PM
    Jesus came to Earth to save the world. Jesus will return to send those who never heard of Him and also all those unbelievers to hell?
    You keep asking me because you already know what Jesus said about this. You don't like His answer, so you want to ask someone else. I would suggest you lay your preconceived ideas aside and believe Him.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2021, 05:22 PM
    You keep asking me because you already know what Jesus said about this. You don't like His answer, so you want to ask someone else.
    That's not what's going on here. Please butt out.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2021, 05:24 PM
    That's exactly what's going on. Besides, you asked me a question at 4:55.

Are you mad because I told you the truth? Why don't you believe what Jesus said?

Apr 26, 2021, 05:33 PM
    Yet we are all automatically loved.
    What's love got to do with it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2021, 05:37 PM
    That's exactly what's going on. Besides, you asked me a question at 4:55.

Are you mad because I told you the truth? Why don't you believe what Jesus said?
    I'm not mad. waltero and I are in a discussion, and using short, simple sentences.

Apr 26, 2021, 05:39 PM
    waltero and I are in a discussion
    Opps, I lost track of any such discussion days ago.
    Too much animosity in this room.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2021, 05:47 PM
    What's love got to do with it?
    (Sounds like the name of a song by Tina Turner in 1984!)

Love for humanity is why Jesus came to earth and died on the cross.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2021, 07:52 PM
    In other words, you don't have a clue about the supposed Navy story
    We both know I do. I'll give you a little more time (as I did originally with the USN reaction re the issue) for you to fess up.

I believe what Jesus said is true. I would encourage you to do the same.
    No, you believe what an unknown author wrote in a book several centuries ago. I encourage you to consider that.

That's already been explained to you. Remember? Present tense, future tense?
    You don't like getting a taste of your own medicine, do you? Too sour?

My fifth graders could have easily understood it and I'm sure you can as well.
    I pray you don't teach those children your ideas re hell.

I don't have a Jesus/hell message.
    You clearly do. You've repeated it enough times here.

I just quote what He said.
    Afraid to speak out on your own? You're not much of a disciple.

You don't like it, and it drives you nuts.
    You're right that I don't like your message. Who would like billions of people winding up in hell being tortured for all eternity? Is that something YOU like? No, it does not drive me nuts. It does sicken me, tho.

I'll post this again for your benefit and for the benefit of those who want to see your deceit at work.
    No need to - it's been posted enough times.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2021, 08:02 PM
    We both know I do. I'll give you a little more time (as I did originally with the USN reaction re the issue) for you to fess up.
    Right.

No need to - it's been posted enough times.
    Yep. We've been round this maypole enough. People can read your effort and decide for themselves. We'll just wait for your Navy fantasy to work itself out.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2021, 08:03 PM
    We'll just wait for you Navy fantasy to work itself out.
    As we wait for your hell fantasy to work itself out.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2021, 08:21 PM
    The idea is not mine. Yes, we will wait to see how it works out.

Apr 26, 2021, 09:37 PM
    I have a pretty good Idea of how it works out. Work it out anyway you choose.
    We are in Hell right now (separated from God), God's presence is known. If we reject God's love (one and only Son)we will be hangen around this place for the rest of 'time', without the presence of God. For those who believe in the one and Only Son (Jesus), will simply slip into eternity with Christ Jesus. We deserve Hell (our sin), Hell makes sense, Heaven makes no sense (a gift). You can believe in what ever Hell you wish. Why bother denying it's existence? Because you don't want to believe an all loving God would...what exactly??? God’s wrath is to be feared because God promises eternal punishment apart from Christ (Matthew 25:46).

Have it your way. You want to live 'Your" life go for it. You live breath work slave for this World, this world is not going to end well. Who is worthy...None other than the name Jesus (the Son of the Living God), seek his Kingdom and you will enter eternal Bliss.

It is by grace, that we are saved from time eternal...in this life and the next.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 27, 2021, 10:59 AM
    We are in Hell right now (separated from God)
    That seems reasonable to me when I think of all the evils in this life. Maybe we're at the basement level of the elevator that will someday take us to heaven. I wonder if there will be stops along the way -- or maybe we are experiencing those stops now on our way up.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2021, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That seems reasonable to me when I think of all the evils in this life. Maybe we're at the basement level of the elevator that will someday take us to heaven. I wonder if there will be stops along the way -- or maybe we are experiencing those stops now on our way up.
    Good image.

It's far removed from an eternal place of unending torture for those who never heard of Jesus. I wonder if the evangelicals will accept it?

How much of the animosity have you contributed to?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 27, 2021, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    I wonder if the evangelicals will accept it?
    I'm guessing they will say the elevator is on its way down, not up.
    Originally Posted by waltero

Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    How much of the animosity have you contributed to?
    From what I've read of waltero's posts, he isn't displaying animosity. He too often expresses his thoughts in convoluted sentences that are beyond my diagramming ability.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2021, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    From what I've read of waltero's posts, he isn't displaying animosity. He too often expresses his thoughts in convoluted sentences that are beyond my diagramming ability.
    I see those convoluted and careless ideas as expressing animosity trying to evade and confuse.

We will have to agree to disagree.
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2021, 12:39 PM
    41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
    44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
    45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
    46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does this means it's really over? [ 13 Answers ]

I am 24. My boyfriend and I been together for almost 5 yrs. We live together. We have a three yr. old son together, he always treated me right and never cheated. When he was working he used to always stay home now that he lost his job he starts smoking weed everyday with his friends and doesn't pay...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

What does this means? [ 1 Answers ]

When you ask someone out, she reply maybe can, maybe cannot. What does this mean? Is she really seeing she is free or is there other reasons to it? It is positive or negative? Thanks.

View more questions Search