Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walker23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2021, 02:44 PM
    Engraving Symbols
    Hello.
    I sell personalized jewelry, and I am looking for symbols to set an example for customers.
    I found only 5-6 png symbols that I can use on my laser engraver.
    There is a place where I can find a big pack with this type of symbols (I will attach some examples), either free or paid.

InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2021, 01:53 AM
    Vecteezy seems to have a good selection.

Ogazone - Clipartbest - Free-Vectors

You can also convert other images into a vector png, from simple jpeg's and whatnot...

Vectorizer
    mariyasmith17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2022, 02:41 AM
    Engraving is an intaglio printmaking process in which lines are cut into a metal plate in order to hold the ink. In engraving, the plate can be made of copper or zinc. The metal plate is first polished to remove all scratches and imperfections from the surface so that only the intentional lines will be printed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help identify the name of symbols, type of symbols, or origin of the symbols. [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased this pendant and would love to identify the symbols on both sides. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Which pic would you use? Engraving projects. [ 10 Answers ]

I am making clocks as Christmas gifts this year. So far I've completed one... It is for my father for his birthday. Dad's eagle Here are some I'm working on. Praying hands Jesus 1

Chinese engraving [ 5 Answers ]

My son wants the words Grandma and Grandpa engraved in Chinese onto an identity bracelet from them. Could someone translate for me please? Would this need special equipment? Thank you John Chapman

View more questions Search