Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2021, 06:09 PM
    96 toyota tacoma wiring harness
    i have a 96 toyota tacoma that was gave to me with electric problems,it turn out to be that somebody had cut away the fuse box from the harness.so i have been to every junkyard in my area and have not found any 96 toyota pickups.so here is my question can a 96 toyota sedan wiring harness fit in a 96 truck? PLEASE HELP
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2021, 01:49 PM
    No, it must match your truck exactly. Try eBay
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Apr 19, 2021, 07:42 PM
    I agree, it must match the truck. That is the first year that ALL trucks were finally integrated into OBDII so your truck is unique.
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2021, 10:42 AM
    i saw in a toyota junkyard online that a 98 toyota tacoma wiring harness was the same as a 96 wiring harness is this true? also would u know how to wire a two prong element heater with one element?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensor and a wiring harness for toyota camry [ 1 Answers ]

Quotation for sensor and wiring harness for toyota camry 1994, chassis sv40-0014925 Model e-sv40-aemdk

2003 toyota tacoma 6 cyl [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased it from certified toyota dealer. Where is fuel filter?? I also am considering to replace battery with a Optima battery. Thanks John :confused:

2001 Toyota Tacoma [ 7 Answers ]

How do you get the rear drums off? I have beat, pulled and cannot get them to budge.

2001 Toyota Tacoma [ 1 Answers ]

On occasion, about once a day, when I go to start the truck, nothing will happen. Shut the key off and try again and it will start fine. The battery is only 4 months old and is always strong. Does this sound like a ground or corroded terminal on starter? Any other suggestions

View more questions Search