Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2021, 10:02 PM
    April Fool's Day
    It apparently comes early this year.
    Volkswagen has changed it name to Voltswagen.
    The WHO now thinks the virus escaped from a lab.
    Joe Biden is alive somewhere,
    The Suez canal is open to ships under 200,000 tonnes.
    Iran wants to dig a canal through Iran,
    Australia will invest in hypersonic rocket technology
    Joe Biden has sent a fleet to oppose China
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2021, 04:56 AM
    Australia will invest in hypersonic rocket technology
    not foolish at all but a little late to the game . Still the Quad will need all hands on deck to contain China's global dominate ambitions .

Joe Biden has sent a fleet to oppose China
    All Presidents do Freedom of Navigation exercises to demonstrate our commitment to keep the vital sea passages free for all nations to transverse
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2021, 05:07 AM
    btw April Fools day is cancelled . So sayeth Google .

Google cancels April Fools - The Verge
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2021, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    not foolish at all but a little late to the game . Still the Quad will need all hands on deck to contain China's global dominate ambitions .
    I think it was a April Fool's Day prank, just a lone news article

All Presidents do Freedom of Navigation exercises to demonstrate our commitment to keep the vital sea passages free for all nations to transverse
    another prank; a lone news article announced the sailing of 100 vessel american fleet

btw April Fools day is cancelled . So sayeth Google .

Google cancels April Fools - The Verge
    the biggest April Fool's Day prank

and I know they are a little behind a but another news article announced a Chinese version of the B1 bomber and a secret airfield
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2021, 03:10 PM
    Another article announced Joe Biden is pres. What a snort!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2021, 03:18 PM
    Project Javelin is fake news ?

BAE Systems Australia Invests in Hypersonic Weapons Capabilities (iconnect007.com)
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2021, 03:38 PM
    Another article announced Joe Biden is pres. What a snort!!
    And he is proposing reckless infrastructure spending with money we don't have.
    He had a VERY slim margin of victory . Less than 25,000 votes 0.01% of the voting age population could have changed the 2020 Presidential outcome, and less than 8,000 votes in one of the Georgia Senate races could have changed the Senate outcome as well.

Yet on top of the covid give away ; his infrastructure proposals alone would rank among the most comprehensive changes in decades if passed .
    His tax increase proposal is the 2nd highest after the Revenue Act of 1951 and far exceeds any tax increase since.

Doesn't matter ;you can't tax enough to settle a debt that is 120% of GDP and rising . Quid will keep those monopoly money printing presses doing over time .
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2021, 04:55 PM
    Even with the tax increases, we’ll still have an enormous deficit.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2021, 04:59 PM
    And he is proposing reckless infrastructure spending with money we don't have.
    He had a VERY slim margin of victory . Less than 25,000 votes 0.01% of the voting age population could have changed the 2020 Presidential outcome, and less than 8,000 votes in one of the Georgia Senate races could have changed the Senate outcome as well.

Yet on top of the covid give away ; his infrastructure proposals alone would rank among the most comprehensive changes in decades if passed .
    His tax increase proposal is the 2nd highest after the Revenue Act of 1951 and far exceeds any tax increase since.

Doesn't matter ;you can't tax enough to settle a debt that is 120% of GDP and rising . Quid will keep those monopoly money printing presses doing over time .
    Beats the repub proposals...oh wait, they don't have one, nor ever had one. Repubs are all do nothing dufuses.
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2021, 06:16 PM
    When one party proposes doing something foolish the other party is under no obligation to come up with something a little less foolish. It is frequently a wonderful thing for this fat, bloated, ponderous, foolish, WASTEFUL federal government to do nothing.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2021, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Even with the tax increases, we’ll still have an enormous deficit.
    hey it is only OPM question for the uninitiated, how does reversing Trump era tax reductions constitute the highest tax increase ever?
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2021, 04:17 AM
    Sadly, not an April Fool's prank.

"Mr. Biden plans to finance that spending, at least in part, with tax increases that could raise upward of $2.5 trillion in revenue if his plan hews closely to what he proposed in the 2020 presidential campaign. Aides suggest his proposals might not be entirely paid for, with some one-time spending increases offset by increased federal borrowing."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/27/b...ness-rich.html
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2021, 05:15 AM
    But it sure is April Fools day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

April Fool's Day [ 4 Answers ]

My fourteen-year-old brother told my boyfriend some stuff he overheard me saying to my girlfriends. I had warned him not to tell, and now I need to get revenge. I'm a big April Fool's Day prankster, but I can't find anything that will work for him. Please, any ideas would be appreciated!

On April 1 08 ken issued a par value 50* $ 1000, 11% bonds maturing on April 1, 2013 [ 2 Answers ]

on April 1 08, ken issued at par value 50 * $1000, 11% bonds maturing on April 1 2013. Interest is paid on April 1 and October 1.. What are the adjusting entreis for this:

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. O [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. On April 17, I had unprotected sex, but after that I had my period. On Tuesday April 27th, and Thursday, April 29th I had unprotected sex. On April 29th I took the after morning pill. On Saturday, May 1, I started...

My date of period is 3 April 2010, I have done intercourse on 17th April and took I p [ 3 Answers ]

My date of period is 3 April 2010, I have done intercourse on 17th April and took I pills next day after that I have done again intercourse 29 th April but did not take I pills this time. Now is the date 13 may and didn't get my periods, home pergnecy test come positive. Am I perganent? Reply

A fool in love or just a fool? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been hanging out with this girl for about 3 or 4 months now we have a lot in common, I really like her and she really likes me the thing is she still has feelings for her ex boyfriend who broke up with her about 7 months ago, they were dating for about 2 years. I have really strong feelings...

View more questions Search