Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AyaTheGummyFrog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2021, 10:29 AM
    Am I losing my best friends
    I feel like I’m losing my friends. Yesterday and the day before my friends were hanging out but they didn’t say a word to me. I’ve cried so much at this point because it feels like they didn’t want me there. I’m not trying to say that they can’t hang out without me, but I thought we were close enough for them to want me there and ask a simple question, if I wanted to join them. Am I overreacting for feeling hurt and upset? Should I confront them? I don’t know what to do.... I’m scared to contact them and it feels like I’m just being annoying :/ What should I do?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2021, 04:39 PM
    The More I know of People, the better I like my Dog.

Get a Dog
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2021, 07:40 PM
    Perhaps you're ages could help us help you sort things out. To be honest this sounds like middle school situations. Have you tried talking to one of your friends one on one privately on what could be going on?

That's what I would do.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 16, 2021, 11:49 AM
    At your age, you Don't have any "best friends".  So you choose whom you want to be your best friend (for right now), and that's fine...they start out as friends first, then later in life they will prove to be your best friend's. Don't be Bothered if you find out that 'your' best friend has other best friends. There is a saying; A person can't live with his best friend or brother/sister...Healthy to give friends space. Only when you feel comfortable enough to say anything to your friend, will it prove best friends. 
    Example: What!  You went out without me??? Why didn't you come and get me, I was stuck at the house all night.

There is a quick fix when you feel down and out. Just start laughing.. It works, try it next time you are feeling down. 

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing friends [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is totally preferring some ugly mean violent girl over me and I don't know ho to make her stop wanting to hang out with her so badly

I'm losing my friends [ 7 Answers ]

OK so it all started today my friends Lets call the S,K,SV,O these girls have been my life and there so much fun to be with. My best friend is O (not really friends anymore but that's a different story) so yesterday they asked me to join a play there where doing. So I said you OK. All happy I...

Addicted and losing friends. I want to change! [ 1 Answers ]

I am addicted to Vicodin. I started doing it with my best friend. She has quit but I still do it. I feel as if I do it out of boredom. I really don't feel a need to do it until I am doing nothing and bored. I have lost my best friend over this. I have lied and told her I have quit many times...

Losing my friends [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I got a little problem with two long time friends, that has been slowly getting worse over the last couple of years. I've known two of my friends since I was in college at 17. I'm now 35years old, and as things do, people have children, find relationships and things over the...

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search