Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 10:48 AM
    More black lists
    Since the OP turned into a gun control question ,I figured I'd start a new black list site .

Today's black listers are anyone who worked for Trump and now looking for work .
    Wherever they apply ,the employer ,publisher if a Trumpster is looking to write a book) are threatened with boycott if the Trumpster is hired

One K Street lobbyist unbelievably said “They took a wrecking ball to the 'swamp.' Why would the 'swamp' want them back?”
    Trump aides seeking jobs 'blocked everywhere' - News Break

I consider it one of Trump's failures that he did NOT take a wrecking ball to the swamp. Not enough anyway......especially to Justice Dept and specifically to the FBI . The FBI has been rogue since the later days of Hoover . Trump left without draining the swamp . The critters remained in power and now has their biggest advocate in Quid running the town.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2021, 11:38 AM
    Cry me a river for ex dufus employees who can't find work. That's what comes from having an incompetent, corrupt boss with a nasty mouth and attitude who lied about everything. 73 million dufus followers and they can't find a job?

Maybe they should run for office.
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 01:16 PM
    yeah of course you say that now . As I have shown a number of times ;the woke AmComs (defined as American woke culture that is the mirror image of the Mao cultural revolution ) have a circular firing squad when they run out of conservative targets .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yeah of course you say that now . As I have shown a number of times ;the woke AmComs (defined as American woke culture that is the mirror image of the Mao cultural revolution ) have a circular firing squad when they run out of conservative targets .
    Very colorful language. But is it true?
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 04:58 PM
    substitute the language like racial division ,white supremacy , for class struggle and yeah . Any thought that is not woke approved has to be purged . The accused stand public humiliation and indoctrination .......just like what happened in the Mao cultural revolution .Poll: 62% of Americans Say They Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share | Cato Institute

Corporations buckle or face the wrath of the woke . Just this week one of the few major food chains left in Rochester that keep it from becoming completely a food desert ;Wegmans ; was surrounded by BLM protesters . Over 100 shoppers were trapped inside for a considerable time .

Major corporations are having HR teach employees critical race theory . Dissenting employees do not last long. They launch ad campaigns funded by the consumer to tell Americans that don't agree with the woke agenda that they are racists and the problem.
    Parents of children who oppose the indoctrination in the school systems are subject to abuse .
    ‘Expose These People Publicly’: Parents Against Critical Race Curriculum Listed By Teachers Attempting To ‘Infiltrate’ Them | The Daily Caller

The press is single minded in the wok theology too .
    The Sovietization of the American Press - TK News by Matt Taibbi (substack.com)

Read up on the Cultural Revolution . Mao recruited the students to go out to the countryside to identify the enemies of the revolution . The same is happening today . That is why I do these black list postings.

I went into this issue here
    The Black List - Page 12 (askmehelpdesk.com)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 06:30 PM
    I think I will compile my own black list

Communists
    CCP
    Demonrats
    Russian Oligarchs
    Warren Buffett
    George Soros

etc
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2021, 04:45 AM
    nice list . I am on the fence about the Oracle of Omaha . But I can see why he would be included .I can't think of a better example of a corporate rent seeker.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2021, 04:55 AM
    Have we discussed Alexi McCammond? This young woman was set to take over at Teen Vogue, but had to back out of the job because of tweets she posted when she was 17. They included this.

In 2011, when she was 17, McCammond tweeted "Outdone by [an] Asian #whatsnew," and "now googling how to not wake up with swollen, asian eyes..."
    A third tweet said: "Give me a 2/10 on my chem [chemistry] problem, cross out all of my work and don't explain what I did wrong... thanks a lot stupid Asian T.A [teaching assistant] you're great," read another.
    So we can't look at what a teen-ager does as an opportunity for growth? She just better be glad she's not a Trump conservative!

This is what they actually should have been concerned about. Earlier she had said, “(my) past tweets have overshadowed the work I’ve done to highlight the people and issues that I care about.” She is speaking of her time working for Axios covering the candidacy of Joe Biden. What happened to a reporter caring about the truth rather than "people and issues"?
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2021, 05:31 AM
    So we can't look at what a teen-ager does as an opportunity for growth? She just better be glad she's not a Trump conservative!
    Did not help Dr Seuss . During WWII he worked for the government making anti-Japanese propaganda cartoons . They were clearly racist . But after the war he visited Hiroshima and became ashamed for the cartoons he drew that had racial stereotypes . He wrote 'Horton Hears a Who' to rectify . But Horton was one of his books that got cancelled.
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2021, 05:42 AM
    He wrote 'Horton Hears a Who' to rectify . But Horton was one of his books that got cancelled.
    That's the irony of it all. Dr. Seuss would have been a good candidate for the "I am NOT a Racist" award, but if you go back far enough into practically anyone's life, you'll find some blemishes. Perhaps we need a statute of limitations for dumb comments.
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2021, 08:42 AM
    Today's blacklister is GW Bush ...... oh wait . He is redeemed

You see ;when he was President the Dems ,the press ,the woke crowd called him a racist, a liar, an idiot, a war criminal, illiterate ,a coke addict , and a crook. Oh yeah , and Excon called him Dufus .

But this weekend he was on the Sunday shows and talked ill of Trump .He suddenly became a saint and a statesman verified by the same people who smeared him in the past .
    Expert

Mar 25, 2021, 02:47 PM
    GWB was a capital D Dufus, Trump was just a lying cheating lowercase d dufus. I liked them both better after they left office, but still hope for the primetime perp walk for the dufus.
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2021, 03:21 PM
    Seems the pelicans have had a lot of dufus in their ranks, now the demonrats have a dufus in chief
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2021, 05:40 AM
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2021, 11:09 AM
    Today Parler is back on the list .
    After the Jan 6 the Dems attempted to blame Parler for the attack on the Capitol . Carolyn Maloney Rep from NY claimed that the site was used as a platform to coordinate the attack . She demanded that Parler provide a detailed list of investors and creditors to the site . She also demanded that the FBI investigate Parler

There are a couple problems with her narrative .
    1. the evidence shows that the planning happened on the more established social media sites like Twitter ,Facebook and Reddit ,as well as Parler . It was overt .
    2. The bigger problem in her narrative is that Parler was cooperating with the FBI ,and reported the activity to the FBI PRIOR TO January 6 .
    Parler says it sent the F.B.I. posts about threats to the Capitol ahead of Jan. 6. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The app sent a letter to the House Oversight Committee on Thursday saying it developed "formal lines of communication" with the FBI to refer violent threats made on its platform. It wasn't once or twice ;Parler sent them information about the coming attack 50 times ! And those included specific threats .

"These referrals represent only a fraction of the dozens of posts with violent rhetoric that Parler collected and forwarded to the FBI for investigation in the days leading up to January 6th," the company said. "Even after the violent attacks stopped, Parler continued to dutifully and proactively report posts to the FBI where users threatened additional violence."
    Social network Parler says it warned FBI before Capitol riot - CBS News

What Maloney and the Dems need to do is to demand an answer from the FBI as to why didn't the FBI act given the information they received from Parler .

update
    Owen Stevens ;the SUNY student who got suspended for saying on Instagram “A man is a man, a woman is a woman. A man is not a woman and a woman is not a man.” got reinstated .
    Student suspended for saying ‘a man is a man, a woman is a woman’ reinstated by university | The College Fix
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2021, 06:10 PM
    He stated the obvious although it is hard to tell sometimes
    Expert

Mar 29, 2021, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Seems the pelicans have had a lot of dufus in their ranks, now the demonrats have a dufus in chief
    Coming from Rooland where you nearly burned the place down that's a compliment.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2021, 04:15 AM
    Trump managed to make "dufus" seem like a compliment. Biden is returning it to its former meaning.
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2021, 06:13 AM
    Latest blacklist outrage is Major League Baseball pulling the all star game out of Atlanta because of a new voter ID law passed by the Georgia legislature.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2021, 08:43 AM
    all these states cannot host it either right ? red and orange have photo id laws . The blue shades have non photo id requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lists of plays [ 1 Answers ]

I need a list of African American theatrical productions played at Sarah Lawrence college between 1985 to 1993. Thanks.

Deportation Lists [ 1 Answers ]

Are there lists available of names of people who were deported from Canada?

Quit claim deeds lists 6, special warranty lists 2: who owns it? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother recently passed. She changed her trust from 6 to 4 children, removing 2 from receiving anything. The older real estate quit claim deed listed all six. A newer real estate special warranty deed lists only two (co-trustees) . Who owns the property? And how do we proceed? A quit claim...

Distribution lists [ 1 Answers ]

I use OE and create Distribution Lists often (Groups). I Cannot figure out how to set Distribution Lists so the names of all the people in the list do not show in the email that is sent out. I have received other people's distribution lists that are set up with their own name in the TO: box,...

View more questions Search