Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2021, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Still running. You're at about the five mile marker now.
    So you refuse to learn. And hear the heart-breaking stories. And you claim to have been in education.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 30, 2021, 02:33 PM
    Psssst
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2021, 02:58 PM
    So you refuse to learn
    I have learned to spot a person running from a question. "Do you think studen ts should be told that homosexuality is not genetically based? That there is no evidence of a genetic base for TG? That men and women are clearly made for heterosexual activity and not homosexual? Should they be told those things?"

I have quite a number of friends who are in addiction to drugs or alcohol. I worked with a guy one time who was a convicted child molester. Probably my best friend on this earth has had two serious bouts with alcoholism and nearly died the first time. I know a number of people who smoke. Have another friend and former student who is battling with serious mental illness. I had a relative who died as the result of drug and alcohol abuse. I have another relative who is gay and a few who lived as gay men when they were young but now have abandoned that lifestyle. I've known people who were homeless by choice and others who committed adultery. The list of disorders goes on and on. I can say I love them all and hope the best for them, but I would never be so unloving to them as to suggest that their life choices are just hunky dory and simply the result of all of those "infinite possibilities" which we can now "enjoy" as a result of the fall. I would not suggest that they just are what they are and there is no hope for change. I tell them all the same thing, that Jesus Christ is still changing lives! That might not align with the political philosophies of some people, but it does align with the Gospel.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2021, 03:26 PM
    Back on topic, saw this today. Will take a wild guess that this person will not end up on any liberal blacklist.

"Ocasio-Cortez staffer calls Israel a 'racist European ethnostate' that was built on 'stolen land'"

"Israel is a racist European ethnostate built on stolen land from its indigenous population!" Altamimi wrote on Christmas Eve, according to a screenshot obtained by Fox News Digital.

Altamimi’s comments were in response to a post he shared from an account with the handle "Let’s Talk Palestine,'' which claimed there is a "racial hierarchy" in Israel.

"This reveals the principle underpinning Israeli apartheid: It’s not about where you’re born," the shared post reads. "It’s about whether you’re Jewish or non-Jewish. Your ethnicity determines your rights [and] level in the racial hierarchy."

"Israel is an exclusive ethnostate, established to serve one ethnic group at the expense of another," the post continued.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...te-stolen-land

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lists of plays [ 1 Answers ]

I need a list of African American theatrical productions played at Sarah Lawrence college between 1985 to 1993. Thanks.

Deportation Lists [ 1 Answers ]

Are there lists available of names of people who were deported from Canada?

Quit claim deeds lists 6, special warranty lists 2: who owns it? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother recently passed. She changed her trust from 6 to 4 children, removing 2 from receiving anything. The older real estate quit claim deed listed all six. A newer real estate special warranty deed lists only two (co-trustees) . Who owns the property? And how do we proceed? A quit claim...

Distribution lists [ 1 Answers ]

I use OE and create Distribution Lists often (Groups). I Cannot figure out how to set Distribution Lists so the names of all the people in the list do not show in the email that is sent out. I have received other people's distribution lists that are set up with their own name in the TO: box,...

View more questions Search