Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2021, 06:37 PM
    No. He's just tripping over the stairs as he boards AF One. Can he still play golf? Can he still SPELL golf?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2021, 07:17 PM
    you should be more concerned as to whether he can find the nuclear launch codes
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2021, 07:35 PM
    The entire Trump campaign was a scam — and it is not over | Salon.com

Trump eventually settled the fraud case for $25 million after the election, successfully shutting it down before it reached a courtroom. In the end, 6,000 customers were eligible for a piece of the $25 million settlement.
    Best con man in HISTORY.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2021, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    No. He's just tripping over the stairs as he boards AF One. Can he still play golf? Can he still SPELL golf?
    At least he isn't nearly careening down a ramp while wearing shoes with lifts. Or walking into a plane with tp stuck to his shoe. Oh, have you gotten your $1400 stimulus money yet?
    Expert

Apr 6, 2021, 09:35 PM
    Sorry Zagnuts...Baylor ruined the perfect season.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2021, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Best con man in HISTORY.
    Yes they breed 'em good over there
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2021, 04:20 AM
    At least he isn't nearly careening down a ramp while wearing shoes with lifts. Or walking into a plane with tp stuck to his shoe. Oh, have you gotten your $1400 stimulus money yet?
    He's all for abortion, so I know you like him. As to the stim check, I'm sorry to say it has arrived. We stuck it in our checking account like we did with the other stupid checks we did not need, you did not need, and no one on this board needed. It's the most blatant vote-buying scheme since the introduction of the Great Society welfare programs.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2021, 11:49 PM
    It's the most blatant vote-buying scheme since the introduction of the Great Society welfare programs.
    Except for when Trump had his name blazoned on the stimulus checks his administration sent out.
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2021, 05:28 AM
    Nah. It's vote buying for everyone as I have consistently said from the beginning.
    Expert

Apr 10, 2021, 10:59 AM
    Nah. It's vote buying for everyone as I have consistently said from the beginning.
    Got to be better than blatant paying the loser dufus who lost the election Republicans Double Down on Trump’s Deceptive Fundraising Trick – Mother Jones,

A Disturbing Number of Republicans Still Believe All the Lies Donald Trump Tells Them | Vanity Fair

Right or wrong though I concede your consistency.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 13, 2021, 08:36 AM
    I truly wish waltero would state his beliefs very simply.
    I believe we are witnesses, and we witness to the truth of Scripture. truth revealed in Scripture alone.God’s Word is sufficient and has the highest authority for all of life. Not the Bible and our own little fundamentalist predilections that we like to stick in there. Not the Bible and our own little legalistic tags. Not the Bible and anything at all. Just the Bible. The Bible tells us what the Bible means...not an infusion of God’s enabling power so that we may then work our own way towards a final redemptive conclusion, but the imputation of the righteousness of Christ; a forensic thing, so that it is all outside of me. All of my salvation is outside of me in the ultimate sense.

The Bible and Jesus are one and the same.
    I don't know what that means.
    Exactly
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2021, 09:01 AM
    The Bible tells us what the Bible means
    Pretty good statement. I've heard it said, "Interpret the Bible with the Bible."
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2021, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    I believe we are witnesses, and we witness to the truth of Scripture. truth revealed in Scripture alone.God’s Word is sufficient and has the highest authority for all of life. Not the Bible and our own little fundamentalist predilections that we like to stick in there. Not the Bible and our own little legalistic tags. Not the Bible and anything at all. Just the Bible. The Bible tells us what the Bible means...not an infusion of God’s enabling power so that we may then work our own way towards a final redemptive conclusion, but the imputation of the righteousness of Christ; a forensic thing, so that it is all outside of me. All of my salvation is outside of me in the ultimate sense.
    You are free to believe what you want. But to offer that jumble above as some sort of truth of the Bible is absurd. Even if it could be deciphered, the Bible is not proof of the Bible. Logic 101.

You cannot offer the thing in question as proof of itself. I don't think you'll understand that so I'll give you an example. A murderer says he is innocent. He has no corroboration outside his own statement of his innocence so you believe he is innocent based only on his statement.

As I stated, you are free to believe what you want, but your belief does not determine the truth of what it is you believe.

Apr 13, 2021, 12:50 PM
    your belief does not determine the truth of what it is you believe.
    Got to have Faith.

The Bible teaches that faith will manifest itself. It will manifest itself in doctrine—in what you believe.

Salvation is outside of "self."
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2021, 01:33 PM
    Got to have Faith.
    Faith in what? Please give an example.
    The Bible teaches that faith will manifest itself. It will manifest itself in doctrine—in what you believe.
    If I believe in Jesus, where does doctrine come in? E.g., I have to believe certain things?
    Please explain.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2021, 02:44 PM
    Got to have Faith.

The Bible teaches that faith will manifest itself. It will manifest itself in doctrine—in what you believe.

You're great at quoting the comment, and then never replying to it. I bet you speak in tongues, too.

Apr 13, 2021, 04:28 PM
    Your Good at having your own Topics locked, When you get frazzled. Frazzled when It doesn't go your way.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/christ...on-842520.html

Apr 13, 2021, 04:35 PM
    I think you are reading it too full of "self".  It runs Full Circle. 
    Here, I will post it again. Jesus and the Bible being one and the same.

I believe we are witnesses, and we witness to the truth (Jesus) of Scripture (Bible). Truth (Jesus) revealed in Scripture (Bible) alone. God’s Word (Jesus/Bible) is sufficient and has the highest authority for all of life. Not the Bible (/Jesus) and our own little fundamentalist predilections that we like to stick in there. Not the Bible (/Jesus) and our own little legalistic tags. Not the Bible (/Jesus) and anything at all. Just the Bible (Bible/Jesus). The Bible tells us what the Bible (Jesus) means...not an infusion of God’s (Jesus) enabling power so that we may then work our own way towards a final redemptive conclusion, but the imputation (Biblical “doctrine”) of the righteousness of Christ; a forensic thing, so that it is all outside of me (self). All of my salvation is outside of me (earthly, natural) in the ultimate sense.

Faith in what? Please give an example.
    Biblical “doctrine”

If I believe in Jesus, where does doctrine come in
    The Holy Bible (doctrine) is the source of spiritual growth. It will manifest itself —in what you believe (Jesus).

All of my salvation is outside of me in the ultimate sense.
    Have to do away with self. Salvation has nothing to do with "you' (in the sense of self). Salvation is in Christ Jesus alone. There is one life and all life originates and ends in one body (Jesus/Bible) Jesus is the Living Word (Bible).
    The Bible is the very breath of the living God; being God’s breath, it is of life and can impart life to us. And in John 6:63 the Lord Jesus told us, “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words (Bible) which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. The one who has the Son has this eternal life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have this eternal life. This passage tells us that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son, Jesus Christ.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2021, 04:49 PM
    Your Good at having your own Topics locked, When you get frazzled. Frazzled when It doesn't go your way.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/christ...on-842520.html
    No it's not about getting frazzled. Ir's when idiots like you persist in posting nonsense over and over again. I can deal with most things but not when people cannot understand simple ideas.

I think you are reading it too full of "self". It runs Full Circle.
    Here, I will post it again. Jesus and the Bible being one and the same.

I believe we are witnesses, and we witness to the truth (Jesus) of Scripture (Bible). Truth (Jesus) revealed in Scripture (Bible) alone. God’s Word (Jesus/Bible) is sufficient and has the highest authority for all of life. Not the Bible (/Jesus) and our own little fundamentalist predilections that we like to stick in there. Not the Bible (/Jesus) and our own little legalistic tags. Not the Bible (/Jesus) and anything at all. Just the Bible (Bible/Jesus). The Bible tells us what the Bible (Jesus) means...not an infusion of God’s (Jesus) enabling power so that we may then work our own way towards a final redemptive conclusion, but the imputation (Biblical “doctrine”) of the righteousness of Christ; a forensic thing, so that it is all outside of me (self). All of my salvation is outside of me (earthly, natural) in the ultimate sense.

Biblical “doctrine”

The Holy Bible (doctrine) is the source of spiritual growth. It will manifest itself —in what you believe (Jesus).

Have to do away with self. Salvation has nothing to do with "you' (in the sense of self). Salvation is in Christ Jesus alone. There is one life and all life originates and ends in one body (Jesus/Bible) Jesus is the Living Word (Bible).
    The Bible is the very breath of the living God; being God’s breath, it is of life and can impart life to us. And in John 6:63 the Lord Jesus told us, “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words (Bible) which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. The one who has the Son has this eternal life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have this eternal life. This passage tells us that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son, Jesus Christ.
    See what I mean?

Apr 13, 2021, 04:52 PM
    See what I mean?
    Yes I see what you mean.

I can deal with most things but not when people cannot understand simple ideas.
    I didn't expect you to understand.

Even if it could be deciphered, the Bible is not proof of the Bible. Logic 101.
    You do not understand because you are thinking in your flesh.
    Ah, Logic...might be your problem.

It might not be easy to understand but if you keep reading it might come to you.

I believe we are witnesses, and we witness to the truth of Scripture. truth revealed in Scripture alone. God’s Word is sufficient and has the highest authority for all of life. Not the Bible and our own little fundamentalist predilections that we like to stick in there. Not the Bible and our own little legalistic tags. Not the Bible and anything at all. Just the Bible. The Bible tells us what the Bible means...not an infusion of God’s enabling power so that we may then work our own way towards a final redemptive conclusion, but the imputation of the righteousness of Christ; a forensic thing, so that it is all outside of me. All of my salvation is outside of me in the ultimate sense.

The Bible is the very breath of the living God; being God’s breath, it is of life and can impart life to us.

Don't you see? There is nothing But God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
    Everything I have is in Jesus.
    You Me the World Doesn't exist!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Paean to the Republicans and Their Cult Leader Trump by Me and My Friend [ 24 Answers ]

Back in the year 2000 my conservative friend was all excited about the incoming George W Bush administration. Eight years of peace, prosperity and a balanced budget under Bill Clinton was just more than he could stand. After all, he had sex with an intern and had a D after his name. I warned...

Trump Taking Taxpayer Money for His Own Use [ 351 Answers ]

On Air Force flights from the US to Kuwait delivering supplies, a C17 was required to stop at an airport located near a Trump golf course in Scotland. There the flight purchased 1,000 gallons of aviation fuel at a price much higher than available at a US Air Force base. The crew was put up at...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

View more questions Search