Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susan Bell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2021, 09:40 AM
    Records
    I was fostered when I was 2 years old. Now I am in my 50's I would like to see my records.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 4, 2021, 10:59 AM
    Good luck.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2021, 11:51 AM
    Do you know the name of the agency that was involved in your foster situation? If not, are either of your foster parents or their family members still living to be asked about this?

Were you eventually adopted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Records? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My partner and I have separated since April last year. The HMRC have written to me to ask me why I have not claimed as a joint couple. He lives with his dad and sometimes stays here because we have 2 children together - who miss him and love having him stay over. He still uses this address...

Records [ 1 Answers ]

My father was naturalized around 1929-1933 in Washington DC. How can I get copies of those records?

501(c)(3) records [ 2 Answers ]

Are records of a 501c3 organization public information?

Us and uk records [ 0 Answers ]

Did something really stupid over 7 years ago and was convicted to less than a year in fed. Do the usa and uk share criminal records as after sentence was deported? Won't ever go back but been scared to find out much more than research over the net. Just want to go on and I don't even know if my...

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

View more questions Search