Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeet Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 22, 2005, 03:04 AM
    Is there way to access the computer of(the person you are chatting with) ,while chat?
    Hi,
    My question is ,Is it possible to gain access to the computer( the person you are chatting with) ,while in a chat..
    If it's really possible then how?
    I just want 2 gain access to my friends PC , while on a chat conversation..
    Please help with this...
    I have learnt about firewall... in my case there is no firewall..

So firewall is an exemparly case...
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2005, 05:57 AM
    Are you kidding? I've just answered one of your threads and now I see this. We aren't going to help you hack into anything maliciously.

If you and your friend want to see each other's screen for legimate reasons - check out http://www.realVNC.com. Also there's XP's remote assistance which you can load up in MSN Messenger.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2005, 07:35 AM
    It is a violation of US Federal law to access a private computer system without permission.

If this is how you treat a friend, I hate to see how you treat an enemy.

If your purpose is legitimate, there are programs that will allow you to share files. If you are trying to do this without your "friend's" knowledge and permission, forget it!
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Mar 22, 2005, 07:48 AM
    Hacking
    Lee and Scott have already given you good answers.I gave you a link to Microsoft yesterday (peer to peer).What you are asking is unethical,and dangerous.Noone on this site will help you 'hack' into another PC.

File sharing is legal,as in the case of two or more connected computers via a network,but to want to search someone else's hard drive without their permission is beyond belief.

The law here in the UK is equally as strong as in the US.The judge will not take kindly to your actions.

Nez. :mad:
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2005, 11:36 AM
    Yeah and might I add. Prison time is in order if your gets caught. And its most likely it will if you do it. No offense but what your asking in these two threads are rather bone head idiotic
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 22, 2005, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
    There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system. Real hackers call these people ‘crackers’ and want nothing to do with them. Real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word ‘hacker’ to describe crackers; this irritates real hackers no end.

The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.

If you want to be a hacker, keep reading. If you want to be a cracker, go read the alt.2600 newsgroup and get ready to do five to ten in the slammer after finding out you aren't as smart as you think you are. And that's all I'm going to say about crackers.
    That is good advice.

And do please stop asking stupid questions.
    jeet Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2005, 03:43 AM
    Sorry buddies(senior experts and all)
    Hi,
    U may be right in your place... I know it's a violation of law.
    But I really think are there really head which can help me out .
    I asked these questions with an aim 2 increase my knowledge..
    But I think that nobody can at least give me the outer framed answer
    Which I want .
    If rthe person feel I am preparin' for hacking then , I think he is wrong on his part...

Thanks,. to all dumbheaded so called experts
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeet
    to all dumbheaded so called experts
    After that line I would just like to point out that an I on its own should be in capitals and "are" has an a and an e either side of the r. Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by PSI42
    There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system
    So true.

Mar 23, 2005, 06:46 AM
    Whether we can or can't give you "the answer you want" is moot. The issue is we will NOT give you such answers. Because what you are proposing is unethical if not illegal. I suggest a course in ethics instead of programming. Also a course in writing since your writing borders on incoperence.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2005, 12:26 PM
    Yes, if its programming yes sure, go to programming for that. Hacking or cracking a program made and copyrighted will get you in deep. And just by well trying to understand what you said and calling us dumbheads really makes you look well the same
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2005, 04:12 PM
    Tutorials
    Go to astalavista.com
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 23, 2005, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeet
    but i really think r there really head which can help me out .
    Does anyone understand this "sentence" at all?

Mar 23, 2005, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by psi42
    Does anyone understand this "sentence" at all?
    Not I. Like I said, bordering on incoherence.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2005, 04:57 PM
    Go to the site astalavista.com read some tutorials about cracking / programming

Its not so simple as it sounds OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chatting client ban. What to do for chat? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, In my office chatting on other than company people not allowed. But, in some case if I need to chat with some friends for necessary stuff I want some Java chatting site address if someone knows please. Help me giving address of that chatting site addresses... Thanks !

Can I get to know d location of the person who is currently chatting to me? [ 35 Answers ]

Can I get to know d xact location (country / city / street / house num.) of the person who is currently chatting to me?

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

Email access from a different computer [ 0 Answers ]

My question is simply this. I am attempting to get my email from my MSN email name but I have had to go to a different computer and MSN doesn't seem to recognize my password from this computer when I try to login?

View more questions Search