Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharatibhagat2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2004, 12:53 PM
    PC hangs in between games
    Hi.. I've an 860 mhz, celeron PC, with 128 mb ram. I ve got hw accelerator card.I had loaded a Prince of Persia 3d game in my PC. It ran very well in the beginning.
    But all of sudden PC started hanging in between games. Now this habbit has grown so strong that now even the dos version of it hangs the PC.
    Also other games like roadrash (which I think requires very low ram) also hang the PC.
    I don't know what could be the problem.. could any one suggest me remedy.
    PCgamer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2004, 10:19 AM
    PC hangs in between games
    I know you have probably already done this, but just in case, make sure and quit any programs that are running in the background by hitting CTRL ALT DEL and ending all tasks that aren't necessary to run your pc/the game.

Does your computer freeze completely (to the point where restart is only option), or can you Ctrl, Alt, Del, and end the game to unfreeze the system?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC blower hangs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Heil AC and gas heat system. The compressor is located outdoors and the remainder of the system is in the attic. The problem is that sometimes the blower continues to run after the compressor has stopped and the delay time has expired. The compressor will not restart and the blower will...

CD-ROM hangs my PC [ 4 Answers ]

CD-ROM starts spinning and then stops repeatedly even if I do not insert any CD in it and computer hangs for a while during this process. Why is so ?

System hangs [ 2 Answers ]

The problem started yesterday when I open warcraft3.. the system hangs! I format my hdd,installed win xp pro service pack 1 thinking that will solved my problem.. but nothing happens,same problem occur when trying to play warcraft3.. I tried not to install the driver of my video card and it works!...

PC hangs due to DVD playing! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All of you.. Well I'm kind of freaked out due to this hanging of my PC whenever I do play a DVD on my SONY COMBO ( DVD + Writer ). I have tried different softwares like " Cyberlink PowerDvD , NVidia Player , Windows Media Player 8, Real One Player V 2.0 " but of no use. Each software plays...

Xp hangs when playing games [ 1 Answers ]

Im using XP, 40gb hardisk, 128 ram asus board , every time I play Battle Realms in the middle of the game my PC hangs and I get a message "microsoft just resolve a serious problem, would you like to send the problem". By the way the hardrive is partitioned and drive c: has 120 mb drivespace left ,...

View more questions Search