Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2021, 09:02 AM
    lost key fob 2020 silverdo
    if i lose my start fob, 2020 silverdo,push buttom start, is there a way to start my truck?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2021, 11:07 AM
    First you MUST get a new key fob, then hire a locksmith or have towed to the dealer as long as you can prove ownership.
    There is no aftermarket way of doing this. Always have a spare key readily available in case of emergencies.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2021, 07:43 PM
    thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2020 silver key fob [ 4 Answers ]

i would to keep a key fob in my truck with the battery not in it, for emergency use, i will use the key to open the door, will it work from the truck battery if i put it in the right area of the consul, thank you, richard

Excess Roth Contribution for 2020 [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Atlanta Tax Expert, An excess contribution was made in Roth for 2020. Immediately on realizing it was excess contribution , the excess was withdrawn along with earnings. Fidelity has told they will issue a 1099 R only for 2021. Doubt is regarding if anything should be reported in 2020...

The Brownshirts of 2020 [ 23 Answers ]

Trump has sent his hand-picked thugs to Portland to attack and beat law-abiding citizens who are protesting. These 2020 Brownshirts take no prisoners, ask no questions, and never negotiate. Right from the Nazi 1930s handbook of those Brownshirts. They wear no identifying marks - just batons, pepper...

Service air bag light on 2008 silverdo [ 4 Answers ]

2008.. 1500... v-6 silverdo.. 42,000 miles... service air bag light.. is on.. a friend tried to scan it with a 9,000 snap on scanner... he said it won't communicate so it didn't give a code... he said because it won't communicate the main modual may be bad... any ideals...

How to remove door panel 2008 silverdo [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove the inside door handel on a 2008 dilverdo... there is no acess panel for the hande it just sticks our from the panel... tks,richard

View more questions Search