Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2021, 01:24 PM
    It's all over bar the shouting
    while aussie contribution to a covid 19 vaccine was stalled when it was revealed our version gave a positive to HIV, we are ever innovative and have produced a surface spray that kills covid 19

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...154d6c9f55a4fd

so life can return to normal and I see all incoming international flights sprayed before the a passengers get out of their seats meaning hotel quarantine will become unnecessary
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2021, 04:15 PM
    It is not the first disinfectant that works. There are, I think, many of those. It is simply the first to work in a 90 second frame of time. Still a good accomplishment, but not a world changer.

"A world-first surface spray that kills coronavirus within 90 seconds"

"While other surface disinfectants take as long as ten minutes to kill the coronavirus..."
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2021, 07:58 PM
    yes but 90 seconds means We don't have to worry any more as as I said international passengers can be disinfected before leaving the plane. anyone who has been to australia knows we do this anyway for different reasons
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2021, 08:08 PM
    Would 60 seconds be even better, or maybe thirty seconds?

ViroCLEAR joins a number of other products already on the Australian market – some of which are non-alcohol based and have a low toxicity, low irritant profile.
    "Among them is Actichem Kwiksan, a hospital-grade disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 in 60 seconds; the Medi1 surface disinfectant, sold at Bunnings and Mitre 10 and used on NSW public transport for months; and Clinell Universal Wipes, which have proven to be effective against the virus in just 30 seconds."
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2021, 09:46 PM
    I'm holding out for instant but leaving the ridiculous for a moment, I know that is hard for you JL, however, this is an important breakthrough and shows how we think out of the box, there is more than one approach to beating viruses

why do you always want to prove the negative? you know if I didn't know better I would think you are Australian, we have a habit of cutting the tall poppies down
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2021, 04:47 AM
    Oh stop blowing wind. Your country has developed an important product, but it is hardly unique. Your own article clearly shows that.

"Prove the negative"???

I do like your use of "bar" in, "bar the shouting". Clever.
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2021, 07:12 PM
    Yes the world is focused on viruses at the moment as it has been from time to time in the last two decades and there are many contributions, what was yours again; hydro something or other?
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2021, 07:37 PM
    A working vaccine. Three, in fact. And they don't give a positive to HIV.
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2021, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    A working vaccine. Three, in fact. And they don't give a positive to HIV.
    Yes that was unfortunate otherwise it might have been the first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shouting in sleep [ 4 Answers ]

My partner shouts in his sleep but only when he has had alcohol. It is driving me crazy, I don't know how the neighbours have not complained as it is so loud. Even if he has only had a couple of drinks I know it is going to be a long loud night. He is totally unaware of this and I have recorded it...

Covorkers shouting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I notticed strange thing, that everywhere I work , my one of my coovorkers shout at me sometimes for not doing that or this etc. Everything can be said nicely there are some other people who better do themselves something then to say , ask or even shout at the other in order to have things done....

Shouting out in sleep [ 1 Answers ]

My 85 year old Mother has been diagnosed with alzheimers. She knows who people are, but she gets confused easily and her short term memory is gone. She is taking aericept. Just over the past 6 weeks she has started shouting out OH! Very loud when she first goes to sleep, then it tapers off, but...

Trouble shouting [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a outdoor split system heat pump YORK E4FD AND A THERMOSTAT VICONICS CBE-118 . It indicated code 06. I cannot find this fault indication. The heat pumps restart after here defross cycle but stop and goes on emergency wich activated the funace for heating the house. Regards...

View more questions Search