Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2021, 06:26 AM
    The Golden Idol Replacing The Golden Calf
    Wandering in the desert, the Israelites abandoned their God and set up a new god in the Golden Calf.

Likewise, the Republicans, wandering and lost, abandoned their principles and set up a golden idol of their new God - King Trump. The bizarre statue they made to honor Trump was fodder for his core - the southern white evangelicals who were unaware of the irony.

Where is the Republican Moses?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2021, 08:42 AM
    Since the dufus isn't going away quietly into the sunset, then let him and his followers wander noisily through the desert lost and clueless.

Maybe the notion that Moses is a republican is the error in thinking.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2021, 08:31 PM
    The southern evangelicals should be appalled that someone should make an idol out of Trump, we will see the beast arise out of the sea next
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2021, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    The southern evangelicals should be appalled that someone should make an idol out of Trump, we will see the beast arise out of the sea next
    Very interesting observation. I addressed it briefly in a reply to JL on the other page - Youth on the Rampage - #41, last line.
    Expert

Mar 2, 2021, 04:32 AM
    Idolatry American style. Or more of the same dufus cult stuff.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2021, 05:36 AM
    Expert

Mar 2, 2021, 09:34 AM
    Where's the slobbering rabid worshippers?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2021, 07:59 PM
    in Washington, where else would they be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Golden girl [ 11 Answers ]

Hello Golden Girl! I would like to try makari but I want to know first if it worked for someone on this board. Brown Deceit told me that you used it, can you tell me about it? Thanks in advance!

The Golden Rule [ 189 Answers ]

The golden rules was wellknown long before the first letter was ever started on the first Bible chapter. The reality is that the golden rules comes not from the bible. The bible just accepted it as a valid and sound way of life guideline. The golden rule is NOT some form of property of...

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

Golden Rule: [ 19 Answers ]

Is the independent value of a person implied in the Golden Rule, e.g. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" (Luke 6:31, Matt. 7:12) HANK :)

Golden Not Eating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a three year old Golden Ret. Who has eaten Science Diet since the day she was born? The Last three days she has not eaten but does drink water and has eaten a few pieces of lunch meat and a small piece of turkey. She does not have worms. She shares a pen with a 1 year old golden who is a...

View more questions Search