Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpiotrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2021, 02:13 AM
    Movie Title i forgotten help
    i only remember a scene, i watch it about 15-20 yers ago

It starts with the fact that two guys (perhaps they were brothers) are under brutal arrest. The cruel guard says to one of them: "You can go home, you are free", so he (probably it was a tall blonde) walks away calmly, unhurriedly. I remember that this prisoner was walking down a long corridor. Then the guard treacherously shoots him in the back. Then he says to the second prisoner (probably even bending over his friend's body): "And you will tire yourself"

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

If someone can help me figure this out, it would bring me years' worth of relief. (: Ok, I watched this movie about 7-10 years ago, so it was probaby made between 1997 and 2003. From what I remember,though, there are no major actors in it. This is what I remember in the movie: ...

I have forgotten the title of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

The story centered around a fast city guy who goes to a quiet country side inhabited by farmers who seem to be innocent and ignorant Jews. The men had beards, and wore white shirts and black coats. The movie ends with a local band playing a nice music, as the fast city guy leaves

I've forgotten the title of this movie! Really need to see this again. [ 0 Answers ]

Its about a city guy, who is all about business, who visits his grandad out in the mountains, deep in the forest. He gets stuck at his grandads' longer than intended because of a car problem. His grandad is an awesome wise old dude who follows the Native American ways and tries to teach them to his...

Forgotten movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about this college professor who is seduced by a student who then tries to ruin his career and life. It involved a female friend who was trying to help him who had some form of cancer. In the end, I think the girl was sorry for what she had done, although the guy's...

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.