Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2021, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    forget Trump, his day is past, now you have the reality of Biden, think how much damage he can do in two years before the electorate wakes up
    He may have been dumped from office, but he still leads the republican party, just ask the repubs.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 03:59 AM
    Google Trump's lies. They're all over the internet. Plenty of evidence. More than you could ever deal with.
    Ah yes Google ;the final arbiter of 'truth' ! The Google that the EU fined $1.7 billion for manipulating search results to steer people to the 'truths ' they want you to see ?

"The company maintains at least nine different blacklists that impact our lives, generally without input or authority from any outside advisory group, industry association or government agency."

Google Is the World's Biggest Censor and Its Power Must Be Regulated | Op-Ed | US News

"When Google's employees or algorithms decide to block our access to information about a news item, political candidate or business, opinions and votes can shift, reputations can be ruined and businesses can crash and burn. Because online censorship is entirely unregulated at the moment, victims have little or no recourse when they have been harmed. Eventually, authorities will almost certainly have to step in..."
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 04:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Ah yes Google ;the final arbiter of 'truth'
    Google is not the arbiter. Google simply points to other sources re any subject. It points to both right and left sources re politics.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2021, 05:11 AM
    The great cry of the left. "Google it! Do my work for me."

Try googling this. "Susan Rice lies about killings in Benghazi on five different Sunday morning news programs." Was that an example of, "the position of the center and the left is seeking truth"?
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 05:15 AM
    They prioritize what they want you to see.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 05:45 AM
    They prioritize what they want you to see.
    That's true. But as a frequent user of the search engine, you can get plenty of both sides of a political issue.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 05:53 AM
    True . I frequently have to search 5 pages of results to filter out the BS
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 05:55 AM
    True . I frequently have to search 5 pages of results to filter out the BS
    Maybe it's BS only to you. I rarely go past the first page and I see plenty of right-wing sites.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 02:24 PM
    got a 2fer today
    1st you will recognize the name of this blacklister . Alexei Navalny the Russian dissident that was allegedly poisoned by Putin . He barely survived . He was flown to Berlin for treatment .He then courageously flew back to Russia where he was promptly arrested and put back in jail.

Europe's Court of Human Rights demanded his release .Amnesty International designated him a 'prisoner of conscience '.

Wait Not so Fast !! .

Yesterday Amnesty stripped him as a designated 'prisoner of conscience ' . Why ? Because in the past he had made comments that weren't pc ;and the woke mob went on the offensive . Amnesty did not specify which comments it was referring to and said it was not aware of similar pronouncements made by him in recent years.
    What do we know . He is a Russian nationalist who has in the past made comments about illegal immigration into Russia . Would that be enough cause for the woke crowd to turn on him ;and for Amnesty International to bow to the cancel culture ?
    .................................................. ............................
    Locally there were 2 NYC educators who were fired for not doing the Black Panther salute . One Jewish and the other a Dominican-American who calls herself Afro-Latina. (The salute in the Marvel Movie)

Rafaela Espinal got canned as head of the Community School District 12 in the Bronx and forced to take a demotion in order to save her retirement and health benefits. Not only did she refuse to do this salute because she believed it created a racial divide, she found herself and the policies of New York’s Department of Education (DOE) particularly offensive and bigoted. She has filed a $40 million suit against NYC DOE ,
    “Fellow DOE administrators also allegedly told Espinal she wasn’t ‘Black enough’ and she should ‘just learn to be quiet and look pretty,’

Desperate to keep her retirement benefits and health insurance, the single mom — who recently earned a doctorate — eventually accepted a humiliating demotion to school investigator, a role which requires only a high school diploma and which left her with no permanent desk or phone.
    NYC educator fired for refusing 'Black Panther' salute: suit (nypost.com)

The other educator, Karen Ames (who is also suing the DOE) experienced similar
    treatment .She was grilled about her “ethnic background,” chastised by a colleague at a training session when she shared her grandparents’ experience during the Holocaust in Poland, and “admonished” when she declined requests at superintendents meetings to take part in the comic book movie-“Wakanda Forever” salute to “black power,”

NYC educator claims she was fired after sharing Holocaust story (nypost.com)

In both cases, their superiors were demanding that these individuals make a public endorsement of a particular political position that both personally opposed. When they refused they were punished.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2021, 04:26 PM
    Locally there were 2 NYC educators who were fired for not doing the Black Panther salute . One Jewish and the other a Dominican-American who calls herself Afro-Latina. (The salute in the Marvel Movie)
    I can't help but wonder what possible reason there would be for requiring that people make the Black Panther salute.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 07:50 PM
    black panther or nazi they are the same
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2021, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    black panther or nazi they are the same
    Not at all!

The black panther salute is an arms-across-the-chest gesture of solidarity from the 2018 comic-book movie “Black Panther”, showing allegiance to the mythical African nation of Wakanda. And we all know what the Nazi salute looks like.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2021, 09:21 PM
    I'm speaking of the original black panther salute arm raised fist clenched not some comic strip rubbish
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2021, 04:58 AM
    Amazing how that stuff takes on a life of it's own . Before the Black Panther salute (aka Wakanda Forever salute) became a thing ;Marvel fans would say to each other 'Hail Hydra' (the organization that resembles the Nazis in the Marvel universe ).But that did not transcend .

The salute was the way Pharaohs were buried . It also is the ASL sign for 'hug' .
    I can see where it would become a cultural phenomenon . What I don't understand is why teachers would be disciplined for not giving the salute.
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2021, 05:54 AM
    What I don't understand is why teachers would be disciplined for not giving the salute.
    Especially when you consider that giving the salute is essentially a vote of approval for the Black Panthers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2021, 02:34 PM
    I bet there is a lot more to this story than being reported.

Good riddance to Carranza — the worst NYC schools chancellor (nypost.com)

Carranza's time in New York has been marked by controversy and conflict (nypost.com)
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2021, 06:13 PM
    nothing odd about it . Carranza has been a disaster . Every mayoral candidate running to replace Sandinista Bill has said they would replace him .
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2021, 06:34 PM
    Thanks for linking these articles. Anybody who has followed Carranza's stint as Chancellor knows that he is a racist nutcase.
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2021, 05:27 AM
    edit
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2021, 06:06 AM
    Racist nutcase? The second article clearly portrayed him as a nutcase, but not a racist one. He was a left-wing champion of senseless diversity nutcase, and could only be accused of racism if you considered it to be directed, not against minorities, but against whites. He represented everything the Biden/Harris supporters love. As I have oftentimes noticed, I don't think you guys even bother to read your own links. It's absolutely incredible.

In a letter sent to colleagues, Carranza praised himself for having “worked to undo segregation and turn ‘equity’ from an esoteric concept into a reality for our students.” First, segregation is the illegal, racist barring of ethnic groups from each other. Some New York City schools may not be as diverse as the population in general, but this isn’t segregation.

In his first year, he subjected “principals, central office supervisors and superintendent teams” to ridiculous presentations on white privilege. As Susan Edelman, Selim Algar and Aaron Feis reported at the time, “White employees who object when accused of harboring deep-seated bias are branded ‘fragile’ and ‘defensive,’ one insider who received the training has said.”
    Carranza, appointed in 2018 by, unsurprisingly, a liberal dem mayor, was a perfect example of the elite liberal who expects everyone else to follow a different set of rules that do not apply to him/her. Obama sending his kids to a up-scale private school was an example of this. So was Carranza. "Carranza railed often against “screened” schools, ie: schools that consider factors like grades or test scores for admission, yet sent his daughter to such a school in San Francisco. His First Deputy Chancellor also sent her kids to NYC’s screened schools — and even managed to get them in after the application date for these schools had passed."

Liberal dems would do well to clean up their own front yards before having a fit about Trump. The rusted tricycles and empty drink cans are an unsightly mess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About black list [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, My name is umer iqbal am I blacklist for uae.I already travel uae on visit visa.. but now he told me blacklist.not giving employement visa.. what is this.. please ans me

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

0 Search Results for Im blacklisted in dubai at 2007,now 5years past,can I entery to dubai or want something to clear?plls help me thnks

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

I am terminated by my company they not pay my due and visa now I am working in Doha. Now they asking me cancel visa without paying due. They are telling they will black list if I will not cancel my visa. Please help me can they do this or they forcing me cancel me without pay my dues.

You A E black list [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I was a employ of adnoc distribution in U A E. Unfortunately I was terminated from the job in 4/12/2010.then I go to office for cancellation I went their for more than 30 times ,they told me came after some days,I do the same thing for 6 months and the answer...

View more questions Search