paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2021, 08:02 PM
    you sure they arn't swamp alligators
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2021, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    That is true . Cy Vance Jr is hounding him .

Trump loses Supreme Court appeal to shield tax records from NY prosecutor (cnbc.com)

and the left has a pack of hyenas nipping at his testicles .
    It's our turn after Benghazi and lock her up.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2021, 10:53 AM
    You all said Trump was packing SCOTUS . Well yesterday SCOTUS had 2 rulings against Trump . He has to turn over returns to Vance and they refused to hear the PA challenge when PA leaders unconstitutionally over ruled the will of the Legislature . So much for court packing . And yes Clete is right . Swamp critters .
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2021, 11:08 AM
    Black list update

Parents at San Francisco ;outraged over the school renaming efforts have initiated recall procedures against the board members involved . The renaming effort has been put on hold. The board says they paused the effort to concentrate on reopening schools . But we know the real reason for the decision .

Faced with criticism, San Francisco school board now will delay renaming 44 schools (ktvu.com)

Parents launch recall effort against school board members – The San Francisco Examiner (sfexaminer.com)

Today's black lister is whites at Coca Cola .

After Coca-Cola Backlash, LinkedIn Removes Diversity Lesson Telling Employees to 'Be Less White' (newsweek.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2021, 01:41 PM
    Parents at San Francisco ;outraged over the school renaming efforts have initiated recall procedures against the board members involved . The renaming effort has been put on hold. The board says they paused the effort to concentrate on reopening schools . But we know the real reason for the decision
    Thank goodness for some parents with a little backbone.

Today's black lister is whites at Coca Cola .
    Not only today's blacklister, but today's racists.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 04:08 AM
    Today's black lister is the Muppets . The Disney+ Channel has found some of the episodes so offensive that they have put disclaimers on the episodes .
    “This program includes negative depictions and/or mistreatment of people or cultures. These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong now. Rather than remove this content, we want to acknowledge its harmful impact, learn from it and spark conversation to create a more inclusive future together,” the disclaimer states. "Disney is committed to creating stories with inspirational and aspirational themes that reflect the rich diversity of the human experience around the globe."
    Disney+ Advisory - Stories Matter | The Walt Disney Company

The issue must be that Miss Piggy is fat .

The episodes involved had the following guest stars :Jim Nabors, Joel Grey, Steve Martin, Peter Sellers, Cleo Laine, James Coco, Spike Milligan, Crystal Gayle, Kenny Rogers, Beverly Sills, Jonathan Winters, Alan Arkin, James Coburn, Joan Baez, Johnny Cash, Debbie Harry, Wally Boag and Marty Feldman. I don't know why these stars have been singled out ....that is except Johnny Cash .... he sang Orange Blossom Special /Jackson, and there was a confederate flag in the back ground as a prop .

(warning shield your eyes before hitting the link )
    Muppet Songs: Johnny Cash and Miss Piggy - Orange Blossom Special/Jackson - YouTube.
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2021, 05:21 AM
    Rather than remove this content, we want to acknowledge its harmful impact, learn from it and spark conversation to create a more inclusive future together,
    More accurately. "Rather than give up the abundant profit from this content, we will merely put out a meaningless statement that serves to kiss up to the radical leftists and makes us appear to be a morally superior, caring company."
    Expert

Feb 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
    I suppose it is shocking that big biz would protect their bottom line from all the hollering going on. Seems to be a fine line between what's offensive now and what once was, and whose doing the hollering and why.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 02:32 PM
    Today's black lister is one of the Jacobin mob who discovered too late that he could become victim himself to the cancel culture lunacy .Jordan Chariton, a lefty "journalist" called for the widespread blacklisting of anyone who discussed the allegations of vote tampering and election fraud .

He tweeted on Jan 6 :
    EVERY media outlet that pushed this INSANE election fraud conspiracy for clicks should be taken off the air. They’ve incited a Civil War.

Well this month YouTube took his suggestion and took a video he posted off the air .His video has footage of the Capitol protest .

YouTube explained that they pulled the video because that footage violated its policies against “spam and deceptive practices.”
    Chaiton correctly noted that the same footage was being shown on YouTube by CNN.

He now recognizes the errors of his ways . His new tweet reads :

With time to reflect, & seeing Silicon Valley’s censorship onslaught, I regret this tweet made in [the] heat of moment. Whether certain cable/YouTube outlets mislead audiences w/ dishonest claims lacking real evidence, they shouldn’t be targeted.

Just give it time. It doesn't matter what is said or written What the big tech thugs care about is having the power to censor and blacklist. When they run out of conservatives they have demonstrated that they are just as content taking down leftists like Chariton who had been useful idiots .
    Expert

Feb 24, 2021, 02:50 PM
    You have a right to free speech but not lying on my platform. Conservatives had the chance to regulate fair practice so stop whining about censorship after 4 years of lies and conspiracies.
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2021, 02:57 PM
    With time to reflect, & seeing Silicon Valley’s censorship onslaught, I regret this tweet made in [the] heat of moment. Whether certain cable/YouTube outlets mislead audiences w/ dishonest claims lacking real evidence, they shouldn’t be targeted.
    The good news is this. He is learning. Thank goodness for that.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 03:32 PM
    talaniman Posts: 54,303, Reputation: 10854
    Expert
    #50 Report

Today, 04:50 PM
    You have a right to free speech but not lying on my platform. Conservatives had the chance to regulate fair practice so stop whining about censorship after 4 years of lies and conspiracies.
    :The left's position and yours apparently is “We tell everyone else what’s right and wrong, We tell everyone else what they can and can’t do and say ; and everyone has to do what we say or else.” I don't see that as free speech . I see that as extreme intolerance .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 03:37 PM
    No, the position of the center and the left is seeking truth. The position of the right is distortion based on thousands of lies and misrepresentations during the last 4 years. You could look it up!
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    :The left's position and yours apparently is “We tell everyone else what’s right and wrong, We tell everyone else what they can and can’t do and say ; and everyone has to do what we say or else.” I don't see that as free speech . I see that as extreme intolerance .
    with you Tom the left is always the party of conformity
    Expert

Feb 24, 2021, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    with you Tom the left is always the party of conformity
    Give 'em time Clete to make adjustments to the NEW reality!
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2021, 05:52 PM
    No, the position of the center and the left is seeking truth.
    How noble you are.

The position of the right is distortion based on thousands of lies and misrepresentations during the last 4 years. You could look it up!
    Thousands of them! You can look them up!!

Talk about drama. Good grief.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 06:27 PM
    , the position of the center and the left is seeking truth. The position of the right is distortion based on thousands of lies and misrepresentations during the last 4 years. You could look it up!
    I submit the evidence . You not so much
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    I submit the evidence . You not so much

Google Trump's lies. They're all over the internet. Plenty of evidence. More than you could ever deal with.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 07:08 PM
    forget Trump, his day is past, now you have the reality of Biden, think how much damage he can do in two years before the electorate wakes up
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2021, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    forget Trump, his day is past, now you have the reality of Biden, think how much damage he can do in two years before the electorate wakes up
    Not a fraction of the damage Trump has done. In fact, Biden has already done what Trump was unable or unwilling to do - Biden has created a rational approach to the Covid pandemic in only weeks. Trump not only did nothing for a year, he is widely credited with negligent homicide resulting in 80% of the deaths.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About black list [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, My name is umer iqbal am I blacklist for uae.I already travel uae on visit visa.. but now he told me blacklist.not giving employement visa.. what is this.. please ans me

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

0 Search Results for Im blacklisted in dubai at 2007,now 5years past,can I entery to dubai or want something to clear?plls help me thnks

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

I am terminated by my company they not pay my due and visa now I am working in Doha. Now they asking me cancel visa without paying due. They are telling they will black list if I will not cancel my visa. Please help me can they do this or they forcing me cancel me without pay my dues.

You A E black list [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I was a employ of adnoc distribution in U A E. Unfortunately I was terminated from the job in 4/12/2010.then I go to office for cancellation I went their for more than 30 times ,they told me came after some days,I do the same thing for 6 months and the answer...

View more questions Search