Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2021, 05:42 AM
    Should Q Lady be booted from committee assignments by dems?
    House removes Marjorie Taylor Green from key posts: Which Republicans voted against her? - AS.com

After the secret vote that saved Liz Cheney from being punished for voting to impeach the dufus, House dems voted to boot the Q lady from her committee assignments because of her crazy radical speech supporting violence. Of course repubs promise to retaliate in kind against dems when and if they get the majority back.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2021, 10:12 AM
    Marjorie Taylor Green said it’s fine she was kicked off her committees because it gives her free time now to travel the country & talk to people. Maybe she can advance some more anti-Semitic rants .
    She's a loser .The people of her district should find someone else to represent them .
    I'm wondering if her words got her kicked off committee then why aren't actions like Rep Eric Swalwell having a romantic relationship with a Chinese spy a justification from getting him removed from the House Intel Committee ;or as a House Impeachment manager ?
    Expert

Feb 5, 2021, 12:07 PM
    Good question. maybe haters with guns and threats gets more attention for now. Be surprised if repubs don't make those other cases a bigger deal going forward.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2021, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Marjorie Taylor Green ...... She's a loser .The people of her district should find someone else to represent them .
    I'm wondering if her words got her kicked off committee then why aren't actions like Rep Eric Swalwell having a romantic relationship with a Chinese spy a justification from getting him removed from the House Intel Committee ;or as a House Impeachment manager ?
    Your comparison of Greene and Swalwell is like comparing an elephant to a butterfly. You right-wing guys do this all the time. Don't you realize anyone reading it sees right through it?
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 05:14 AM
    Swalwell is worse . Greene made those stupid comments long before she ran for Congress. How far back should I go ? Quid has 30 years of stupid racist ,insensitive, comments and actions that should've disqualify him .

They are doing her a favor booting her off any committee in the Dem controlled House. Republicans have zero power or say in the conduct of the committees . We saw that in the last 4 years where pukes like Nadler and Schiff~ head have complete control over the committees changing procedural rules at will.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2021, 07:07 AM
    I don't know if dem scandals and actions are worse than repubs, not the same in my book, but it's amusing to note the heads exploding when dems have control and stuff gets shoved down repub throats.

You even defended repubs last fall when they went back on their own words and changed policies to pack SCOTUS...not once but TWICE! Please spare us the faux indignation as repubs are EXPERT throat stuffers.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 08:24 AM
    Swalwell is worse . Greene made those stupid comments long before she ran for Congress.
    She made the comments far too recently for comfort. More important, she has never denied most of them except for her weak 11th hour explanation simply in order to reduce the heat on her. To compare her with Swalwell shows a lot about you and your inability to see how dangerous the Republican Party and Greene has become.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2021, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    She made the comments far too recently for comfort. More important, she has never denied most of them except for her weak 11th hour explanation simply in order to reduce the heat on her. To compare her with Swalwell shows a lot about you and your inability to see how dangerous the Republican Party and Greene has become.
    Let's add her latest stupid comment from the other day, where she expressed her support of the dufus as the only leader of her party. Is it a wonder that traditional conservative repubs have jumped this stinking sinking ship that the dufus has corrupted and subverted?

Get out before it's too late Tom and grab your fringer friend if you can.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 11:37 AM
    or what ? I will be purged and cancelled ? Former CIA station chief Dan Hoffman explained that Fang specifically targeted Swalwell He is the highest government official that was compromised by Christine Fang. Who knows what valuable intel she got from this member of the House intel committee ? He has no place on the committee at all and it is just typical Dem that he found himself in that position . That he is not booted off the committee says a lot about the party that allows Dianne Feinstein to have a powerful position in the Senate even after it was revealed that she was compromised by a Chinese spy

Swalwell's integrity has to be called into question as well as Madam Mim's judgement in keeping him on the committee .That and the Quid relationship with the Chi-coms just proves how soft they are on the Chinese .
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 03:06 PM
    If you want to criticize Swalwell and Feinstein, then Trump should be hanged from the nearest yardam.( figure of speech) His intelligence compromises were far worse, and he may have done them on purpose!
    Expert

Feb 6, 2021, 04:47 PM
    or what ? I will be purged and cancelled ? Former CIA station chief Dan Hoffman explained that Fang specifically targeted Swalwell He is the highest government official that was compromised by Christine Fang. Who knows what valuable intel she got from this member of the House intel committee ? He has no place on the committee at all and it is just typical Dem that he found himself in that position . That he is not booted off the committee says a lot about the party that allows Dianne Feinstein to have a powerful position in the Senate even after it was revealed that she was compromised by a Chinese spy

Swalwell's integrity has to be called into question as well as Madam Mim's judgement in keeping him on the committee .That and the Quid relationship with the Chi-coms just proves how soft they are on the Chinese .
    Be careful, states are censuring elected officials who dare speak against the dufus, like Arizona, Nebraska, and Wyoming.

PS

No evidence of any wrong doing by Smalwell, Biden, or Hunter!

Eric Swalwell and an alleged Chinese spy: What we know - The Washington Post
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No evidence of any wrong doing by Smalwell, Biden, or Hunter!
    Lack of evidence has never bothered the right-wing crowd. As the article says, they do it simply to detract from the REAL issue of their members supporting QANON. It's the usual.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2021, 05:43 AM
    Lack of evidence has never bothered the right-wing crowd.
    Interesting statement.
    Expert

Feb 11, 2021, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Lack of evidence has never bothered the right-wing crowd. As the article says, they do it simply to detract from the REAL issue of their members supporting QANON. It's the usual.
    Some on the right (And left to be fair and accurate) wouldn't know real evidence if it hit them between the eyes. Some are loonier than others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my windows password what I sign on when booted [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember windows password.and searching .when asked in windows for password, IS THAT WHAT IS Referred TO AS WINDOWS PASSWORD.

Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around [ 1 Answers ]

Its and older group and a african american group

You.S. Movie lady's apartment is burnt,lost job,no benefits so lives as a bag lady [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on t.v. several years ago. Probably made in the 1960''s. I recalled it was Bette Davis, but can find nothing regarding this film with her starring in it. In the movie she had her own apartment, but it was completely burnt in a fire. She also lost her job & could not claim benefits....

Always booted off Windows XP [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, every time my husband and I are surfing the web we always get booted off. We always get an iexplore error message asking us do we want to send an error message. I was told it was due to spyware, we deleted (or thought) we deleted the spyware, adware and it still happens. Can anyone suggest...

Booted out of PC Game [ 2 Answers ]

OK Here is the problem. I play Porsche 2000 when I am online and when I have played it once, it's fine. On the second go I am midway when suddenly my machine decides to kick me out completely and start rebooting. I have played games offline too and the problem still happens sometimes. I...

View more questions Search