Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2021, 06:10 PM
    Trump is gone and the world didnt end
    Ok so time has allowed the smoke to blow away, but as the level of rhetoric has died down, normality has returned and the great ego, the wizard behind the curtain is no longer heard shouting i am the great and powerful

Tell you what, from my perspective it is good to know that rational people are in charge even though i may not agree with every thing they say
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2021, 07:00 PM
    rational people are in charge
    That remains to be seen.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 02:59 AM
    Everyone has an axe to grind jl
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 05:04 AM
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 05:11 AM
    rational people like elitist JFKerry who said that pipeline workers who lose their job because of Quid's decision to stop the Keystone pipeline should “go to work to make the solar panels.”
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2021, 05:20 AM
    “go to work to make the solar panels.”
    Which at present would likely mean moving to China.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 05:25 AM
    Pelosi invests heavy in Tesla .
    Nancy Pelosi's husband has plowed up to $1 million into bullish bets on Tesla stock | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)

Then Quid signs an EO for all Federal vehicles to be EV .

Biden, and automakers, bet on going green (yahoo.com)
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2021, 06:07 AM
    "At least seven people were in custody late Sunday after homeless activists, some reportedly armed with hatchets and knives, "forcibly" occupied the lobby and 17 rooms at the Red Lion Hotel in Olympia, Wash, according to officials.

The activists were with a group calling itself Oly Housing Now. They occupied the hotel in an apparent takeover attempt to demand pandemic housing, reports said."

Tragically, this group was not associated with Donald Trump, so liberal dems are expected to yawn no more loudly than they typically do. President What's His Name is not likely to comment unless instructed to by Ms. Pelosi.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeless-...t-7-in-custody
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 08:06 AM
    Madam Mim ,Schmucky ,and Quid have erected a 3.2 mile fence with razor wire around the Capitol building, guarded by 7,000 armed troops . Not bad for the party that doesn't like walls fences or guns .
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2021, 08:13 AM
    Not bad for the party that doesn't like walls fences or guns .
    They don't like fences unless, of course, the fences are there to protect THEM.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 10:03 AM
    or even better... VP Harris says that workers who lose their job in West Virginia can work reclaiming abandoned land mines .

We asked Harris about plans for retraining of those workers, something people have heard before with little follow through.
    “All of those skilled workers who are in the coal industry and transferring those skills to what we need to do in terms of dealing with reclaiming abandoned land mines; what we need to do around plugging leaks from oil and gas wells; and, transferring those important skills to the work that has yet to be done that needs to get done,” the vice president said.
    Vice President Kamala Harris speaks exclusively with WSAZ about challenges facing our region

Uber Member

Feb 1, 2021, 12:13 PM
    VP Harris says that workers who lose their job in West Virginia can work reclaiming abandoned land mines .
    And people said she didn't know anything about the economy!

I hope she meant "land mines" in some way other than the explosive variety.

In other news, we have another major win for liberal dems. "Oregon mayor slams ‘culture of criminality’ in Portland amid riots: ‘This is defund the police.’" I'm sure they'll figure out some way to blame Trump for this.

Seriously, people tolerating this craziness is a never ending source of amazement to me. Pretty sure it's going to turn out that Revelation was not code after all.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-ma...-defund-police
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 04:47 PM
    All you are saying is Biden has no plans for those forced out by climate policies
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2021, 04:49 PM
    All you are saying is Biden has no plans for those forced out by climate policies
    Exactly correct. The problem is that his surrogates like Kerry are going about the country suggesting otherwise.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2021, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    or even better... VP Harris says that workers who lose their job in West Virginia can work reclaiming abandoned land mines .

Vice President Kamala Harris speaks exclusively with WSAZ about challenges facing our region

And what part of capping abandon wells and fixing leaks is it that confuses you?
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2021, 07:55 PM
    Abandoned land mines disguised language for abandoned wells of which there will be many more
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2021, 07:57 PM
    Abandoned land mines disguised language for abandoned wells of which there will be many more
    You don't reclaim abandoned wells. You simply cap them. So that would leave the other 99% of laid off miners looking for work.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2021, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You don't reclaim abandoned wells. You simply cap them. So that would leave the other 99% of laid off miners looking for work.
    Probably help to know the difference between miners and oil and gas workers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2021, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Probably help to know the difference between miners and oil and gas workers.
    Coal mines?
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2021, 03:42 AM
    abandoned mine

abandoned land mine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Deep Absurdity of Trump World [ 62 Answers ]

AG Barr - "SDNY Attorney Berman has resigned". SDNY Attorney Berman - "No, I didn't!" AG Barr - "Don't make this a public spectacle. I told Trump to fire you. Trump fired you! You're fired!" Trump - "I didn't fire Berman" "That's Barr's job!" "I don't know anything about it"! STUNNING!...

Trump the master of the world [ 20 Answers ]

Does anyone have an explanation for his latest mistake Donald Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, in reversal of decades of policy - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Trump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, the Israeli have Tel Aviv as their capital and...

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

The Ignorance of Trump Rattles the World. [ 46 Answers ]

Not surprisingly, Trump has entirely missed the point of deterrence. Retaliation is promised as a response to prevent the other side from ATTACKING. NOT when the other side threatens. With his incredibly stupid "fire and fury" comment, Trump has put this nation in the desperate position of...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

View more questions Search