Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2021, 06:43 AM
    Hard hitting journalism is back !
    The compost has a sweeping expose about President Quid signaling their commitment to hard hitting investigative journalism answering such probing questions as 'who pour's the kibble ;fills the water bowl ,rubs the belly and scoops the poop for Quid's dog.

i can't supply the link because I don't subscribe to the compost . It doesn't go into details about that time Quid took a dive while running naked from the shower trying to pull the dog's tail . You know ;asking the hard and difficult questions .

Anyway if I could link it I would gladly send a copy to the 70,000+ people he put out of work with the stroke of his pen this week .

Check out some similar questions!

Hitting some one from the back Car Accident Fault. My insurance say that because I am [ 2 Answers ]

I had an accident. I hit someone from the back. My car slid on wet road. I have full coverage on my car but my insurance say because I am at fault they won't pay for my injuries. Are they right?

Why're my subs not hitting as hard as they used to? [ 0 Answers ]

I have two rockford fosgate subs ( 12's). And a rockford fosgate 500RMS amp. When I first installed the sysytem it hit really really hard and was amazingly loud. I've had it for a couple months now. About a week ago I noticed that for some reason it wasn't hitting nearly as hard. I used to keep the...

Writing a hard-hitting notice to discourage bad practices done on the computer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a hard-hitting notice to discourage bad practices done on the computer?

A suitable hard-hitting notice to discourage staffs from putting their own programmes [ 1 Answers ]

How I write a hard-hitting notice to discourage staffs from putting their own programmes on the computer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.