Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2021, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    If Biden had not won, they'd be crying like little girls. The ends justify the means.
    Repubs are crying like little girls now though, and their heads are exploding all over the place. Yes the ends justified the means. Now what for repubs and the dufus?

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    ok I give up I agree that an absence of court approved proof of election fraud is proof it did not happen (did they even let the cases get that far ? Does dismissing a case for standing even qualify as considering the evidence ? ) .Absence of evidence is evidence of absence or something like that . Judges are perfectly rational, infallible, and sworn to be unbiased and apolitical in their decision making , The oligarchs in black robes never make a flawed ruling .

Software systems and voting machines are unhackable, and full election transparency already exists. What was I thinking ? All the experts agree that it was the most secure and transparent election ever because all the new voting methods worked flawlessly on the first try ;something typical for all large changes to complex systems .I believed it was the most secure election in history because the Dems told me it was 5 seconds after Quid started to take the lead.
    Repubs in red states told you the same thing so it must be true.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2021, 06:09 AM
    What a slap-down to the dems that Chief Justice John "no backbone" Roberts has refused to preside over the impeachment trial of former pres Trump. Shows it to be nothing more than the product of corruption and hatred.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/27/john-r...arks-concerns/
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2021, 07:22 AM
    Ben we need a sarcasm font..

jlisenbe The The Babylon Bee the perfect remedy for the Dems " Trump has been reinstated as president so Democrats in Congress can be sure the impeachment trial will be constitutional.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2021, 07:37 AM
    Yes transparent you could see right through it
    Clete hope you had a happy Australia Day . Put the cheap lobsters on the barbie

https://www.wsj.com/articles/austral...er-11610468583

I could think of worse things in the world .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2021, 07:38 AM
    " Trump has been reinstated as president so Democrats in Congress can be sure the impeachment trial will be constitutional.
    That would be a good solution in a number of ways.
    Expert

Jan 28, 2021, 02:11 PM
    Maybe the feckless repubs will send the impeachment trial to scotus for a ruling on it's constitutionality and end the jawjacking.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2021, 07:34 PM
    They have no standing . Besides they won't need to because there will be no conviction.

Why don't the Dems just exhume Warren G Harding and put him on trials for Tea Pot Dome scandal ?
    Expert

Jan 28, 2021, 10:01 PM
    Probably not because like the last trial the fix is in. Understandable since doing the right thing by repubs would result in a serious backlash from the dufus worshippers which would be catastrophic for the party. You can't even have conservative bono fides anymore without loyalty to the dufus and his crazy racists white boys.

Doesn't mean the dems shouldn't try it though. On the contrary, it's imperative they do.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2021, 11:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Clete hope you had a happy Australia Day . Put the cheap lobsters on the barbie

https://www.wsj.com/articles/austral...er-11610468583

I could think of worse things in the world .
    Thanks for the thought Tom I spent australia day in hospital so no celebration yes i havent had a chance to get hold of those lobsters yet they seem like a myth

T

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stealing and Lying... breaking myself [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a new member here, and I desperately need help. Since I was a child, I've been stealing and lying, and lying and stealing but I've never been punished for it so I find it harder and harder to stop. I recognize that this is unhealthy for myself, and others have talked to me about this as...

Lying and Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I have been caught stealing three times now. I have straight a's and have never been in any trouble around town. I am very well known for all the good things I do around our small town. However, my mom never seems to appreciate what I do in school or out of school. I was...

Lying and stealing [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old son that constantly lies and steals from his parents. We have tried many ways to stop this behavior but he just continues. Is there and help for this type of problem? There has been two occasions where he stayed over at someone's house and items got missing and we believe...

I am addicted to stealing and lying to my mum, Help. [ 2 Answers ]

Well my father used to steal from her, and my grandfather, and from other people. Now he is prison. I am only 13 years old, and my mum unconsciously gave me his responsibilities (paying bills going shopping) hence she gave me her bank details. So it started with small things. Buying with her card,...

Stealing and Lying [ 1 Answers ]

My Son used to steal money for drugs. He has been clean for six months now and is tested constantly by the legal system to make sure of this. I thought the stealing would stop, but he still steals money from us, items from his brother, my prescription pills at times to sell for money. I keep them...

View more questions Search