Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2021, 06:13 PM
    we come in peace
    https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...c7c84b3d5877ad

seems DC was the tip of the iceberg, could it be that everything is not well in paradise or is it that utopia is further away than it seems, the alternative goverment has spoken
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2021, 06:25 PM
    We haven't woke up to that news yet Clete. Heck we haven't gone to bed on Sunday night yet. 8O
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2021, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    We haven't woke up to that news yet Clete. Heck we haven't gone to bed on Sunday night yet. 8O
    But its happening in your backyard, but then we get tomorrow's news today or was it yesterday's news tomorrow? It is bright daylight here tal none of this murky weather
    Expert

Jan 17, 2021, 07:57 PM
    Great weather here, but I wouldn't trust a boogaloo or any other fringer with bad intentions, any any yard. I think we are all waking up to that kind of rhetorical crap.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2021, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Great weather here, but I wouldn't trust a boogaloo or any other fringer with bad intentions, any any yard. I think we are all waking up to that kind of rhetorical crap.
    somehow it doesn't seem rhetorical, think there must be a fog in DC, anyway he said he came with good intentions with peace and a solution
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2021, 11:02 AM
    It is bright daylight here tal none of this murky weather
    Other than twelve consecutive years of deficit spending with several more on the way, tepid economic growth over the past ten years, a recession in 2020, and unemployment at 7%? That's the "bright daylight"???

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.ne...08&d1=20110121
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2021, 02:44 PM
    The First Lady has been unfairly vilified by the left and apparently her only transgression was being married to Trump.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 18, 2021, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The First Lady has been unfairly vilified by the left and apparently her only transgression was being married to Trump.
    Her policy title, Be Best, was very poorly named. Mrs. Trump paid little attention to traditions that did not interest her, including but not limited to her odd Christmas displays, her ripping up of the Rose Garden, her occasional public lack of affection for her husband (so that a double of her was sometimes used), and she has not reached out, as is traditional, to the incoming first lady about transition matters.
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2021, 06:53 AM
    and her pay for her service was ? Yes it is being unfairly vilified if what you have against her is her choice of Christmas decorations or landscaping choices .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2021, 07:56 AM
    her choice of Christmas decorations or landscaping choices .
    Impeach her for her wickedness!!
    Expert

Jan 19, 2021, 09:59 AM
    The right vilified Michelle for broccoli and exercising, so what's your point?
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2021, 02:22 PM
    I didn't . The only time I thought it fair was when she got into politics . so no I do not agree making fun of her garden was fair .

And Melania's 'be best ' initiative is highly underrated given the problem of cyber bullying and other issues affecting children . Does the name really matter ? \
    BE BEST (whitehouse.gov)

Opioid abuse is a major issue and that initiative addresses it .
    But ok nit pick about the Christmas decorations and the fact that English is not her first language of the 5 she speaks .

I chalk off her dismissal as typical left . She was denied the press coverage that Michelle and Evita got . That's ok . Pat Nixon was one of the most accomplished First Ladies and to this day she does not get the recognition she deserved .Neither will Melania Trump unfortunately
    Expert

Jan 19, 2021, 02:44 PM
    BE BEST sounds good on paper and a bit early to judge one way or another, but I don't remember targeting her or condoning those that do.

Dufus kids may be different since they seem to be in politics.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2021, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    And Melania's 'be best ' initiative is highly underrated given the problem of cyber bullying and other issues affecting children . Does the name really matter ?
    BE BEST (whitehouse.gov)
    "Be Your Best" would have been a better name for it. Be Best is misleading.
    But ok nit pick about the Christmas decorations and the fact that English is not her first language of the 5 she speaks .
    One Christmas the trees were a Stepford-Wife flavor. As for speaking, Melania is very articulate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peace out Ock [ 15 Answers ]

Glen Beck is leaving Fox. Glenn Beck leaving his Fox News Channel show | AP | 04/06/2011

I need peace [ 37 Answers ]

My husband comes from a low class background. Ours was an arranged marriage. In our sociey it is sufficient that a man earn ssufficiently. That is the only criteria. After marriage he started showing his true colours. He expects me to respect hi mobey him irrespective of whatever he does. He can...

Peace Corps [ 3 Answers ]

I've thought a lot about the Peace Corps as my "after high school plan" instead of going to college (well not completely I want to go after I come back) but it seems like everyone in my area is shoving the idea down all my peers' throats that they have to go to college after high school. I've...

I am not at peace. [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be rockstar till the age 24... popular and loved and in command of my own life.. Then I discovered l.s.d, and abused it for months... I have quit all drugs and substances, I am 29 now... but I suffer from extreme mood swings, and depressive states. Sometimes I feel I have become...

View more questions Search