Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2021, 01:55 PM
    Before or immediately after . Still a clear sign of PTDS .
    The bottom line with the three amigos is very simple. If it's anti-Trump, then it's OK. TDS at a high level. And they are with the party of kindness and tolerance!! Go figure.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2021, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    even he was tired of talking about Trump. But CNN and all the compliant press have nothing else to talk about without Trump and their ratings show it CNN, MSNBC and Fox News prepare for life after Trump - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
    Watching Trump certainly draws ratings. It's the same as watching a train wreck - hard to take your eyes away.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2021, 02:18 PM
    Trump who?
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2021, 02:25 PM
    Trump who?
    Uhm...the one you were talking about three hours ago.

Tom...She has been completely obsessed with Trump as was evident by her ripping up his State of the Union Address during the address

Your response...No, she ripped up the speech AFTER he was finished as a very clear message of what she thought of it. I agreed with her. (This is how nasty rumors get started, changing just one word to make it sound worse.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2021, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The bottom line with the three amigos is very simple. If it's anti-Trump, then it's OK. TDS at a high level. And they are with the party of kindness and tolerance!! Go figure.
    YUP! Just speaking for myself and I have articulated why for years now. Don't know what you fringers will do without his hollering, screaming, lying and bullying and feeding you red meat.

Maybe he replaces Limbaugh.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2021, 05:51 PM
    Trump has been replaced, get over it and move on
    Expert

Feb 17, 2021, 07:25 PM
    I'm having to much fun to get over it Clete. 8D
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2021, 05:36 PM
    Move on Tal, start finding fault with sleepy Joe, what has he done since being in office besides nullifying Trumps executive orders
    Expert

Feb 19, 2021, 08:10 AM
    That's a fine start for his 4th week in office considering the massive mess the dufus left.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2021, 09:39 AM
    The Aussies are getting tired of the power big tech has over basic rights , like freedom of speech ,assumed guaranteed in a free society .

Global leaders will be asked to back Australia in a fight with Facebook over its market power after the social media giant silenced news, health and emergency services in a bid to halt a federal law.
    Prime Minister Scott Morrison raised the shock tactic with Indian counterpart Narendra Modi on Thursday night in the first step of a plan to mobilise global support to stop Facebook “bullying” elected governments.
    https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...18-p573se.html

The US won't be joining that fight .We have been subued .Most of the world trusted in US institutions to prevent abuse by the tech titans. Few realized that tech could, through political alliances, capture Washington and impose it's will on our government .

Can Quid pro Joe control them or does he owe them ?

Maybe Morrison can tame Facebook and the arrogant prick that owns it .

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/austra...-news-content/
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2021, 02:33 PM
    Australia has tamed google who have capitulated and they will tame facebook. Facebook withdrew news service from Australia resulting in aussies returning to legitimate news sources for news and reducing facebook overreach. When a sovereign nation takes on a corporation there can only be one outcome. We have a long history of dealing with monopolies
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2021, 06:16 AM
    Facebook withdrew news service from Australia resulting in aussies returning to legitimate news sources for news and reducing facebook overreach.
    That's not exactly correct. FB withdrew quite a number of small, targeted news sources that will not be replaced with other news sources.

• "Dozens of Facebook pages belonging to charities, small businesses, public services and governments were all removed, raising concerns that people could miss out on vital information.
    • Save the Children Australia, the Hobart Women’s Shelter, and the Kids Cancer Project had their pages pulled from the platform, as did Brisbane City Council, South Australia Health and the Bureau of Meteorology."

But to be clear, I'm all for you and your fight. Best wishes. It's a shame the spineless jellyfish we have in the White House won't pitch in.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/18/face...-news-ban.html
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2021, 03:59 PM
    No they will do nothing to save the media
    Expert

Feb 21, 2021, 11:47 AM
    You handled this glitch pretty well, got your constructive sites back and a few bucks. I would crow about it though.
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2021, 11:56 AM
    No they will do nothing to save the media
    I'm afraid that's true. The liberal dems owe big tech too much to oppose them.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2021, 12:03 PM
    Conservative repubs hate big tech after they started refusing to help spread lies conspiracy theories and hate speech. Even big repub donors are thinking twice about supporting the loony right wing fringers.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2021, 01:55 PM
    Tal you really should sniff the wind and ride a different horse
    Expert

Feb 21, 2021, 02:52 PM
    Obviously whatever you're sniffing doesn't add to your knowledge of horses one bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I list purchases from Amazon by Amazon or by the sub vendor? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of purchases from Amazon that are from separate vendors using Amazon sales portal, they are mostly one offs... do I list them as separate vendors or just under the main main Amazon account in my ledger?

How do I regain parents trust after a serious trust break down? [ 1 Answers ]

Basically my ex fiancŽ did dope and I had a little of it now and again, but then when we broke up I found more of my mates do it too. As I enjoyed a little smoke now and again I bought my own stuff e.g a grinder and some weed. For 3 weeks I was buying my own and hiding it at home. Ä°t was never a...

It hurt to break someone's trust? [ 3 Answers ]

I hurt my boyfriend by breaking the promises I made with him.I chat with male friend when he was chating with me .he have given me a second chance but I again did it now he is hurt very much and not receiving my calls so will he forgive me...

Can you regain trust after a break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, here goes. A little background info. My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months but we didn't become offical/exclusive tillNovember. He dumped me a few days ago because I told him once again I was uneasy about his friendship with my cousin. I get jelous quite often and moody. He...

View more questions Search