Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2021, 07:45 PM
    It's just the ole double standard. The dems have spent much of the past four years encouraging violent demonstrations. That's fine, but when violence occurs in a conservative protest, then they all lose their minds. They think they will back conservatives down. They are mistaken.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2021, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It's just the ole double standard. The dems have spent much of the past four years encouraging violent demonstrations. That's fine, but when violence occurs in a conservative protest, then they all lose their minds. They think they will back conservatives down. They are mistaken.
    When did the rule of law and common sense leave?
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2021, 07:59 PM
    It remains to be seen if it has, but I will not say I am encouraged. I oftentimes think that when a person like AOC is seriously listened to, then we are in big trouble.
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2021, 08:13 PM
    Yes there are rabble rousers on both sides
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2021, 07:01 AM
    That's as much a lie as I've ever heard from you fringers. Is it anyone's fault but your own that you fail to separate peaceful protesters from criminals? Seems you cannot even separate your own peaceful protestors from the criminals that stormed the capital. If I can, why can't you? liberals won't back down either dude.

No response needed since you chose to block me and make this a one sided discussion, but just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    It never leaves but can be conveniently ignored, and just as conveniently invoked.

It remains to be seen if it has, but I will not say I am encouraged. I oftentimes think that when a person like AOC is seriously listened to, then we are in big trouble.
    You listen to the loons you like easy enough.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2021, 08:40 AM
    Here is the Schmuckster inciting violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAe...ature=emb_logo

Maxine Waters inciting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

Cory Booker :
    'Get in the face of Congress members ' .
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2021, 08:52 AM
    Evidently OK if you are a liberal dem. And how about H Clinton telling Biden not to concede the election, "under any circumstances"? Wasn't Trump simply following the advice she gave to Biden?

There is a hatred of Trump that is really stunning. It reminds me of how many individuals felt about Obama, but it is far worse.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...under-n1238156
    Expert

Jan 15, 2021, 09:15 AM
    Nice try fringers. The last 4 years of lies and soaring rhetoric has us where we are and no excuse for criminal behavior from anybody, so lets get to the actions and behavior, which while pointing out everybody else's you still ignore your own!

Keep defending the dufus...he may need it.

Should I have countered your links with an ad by congresswoman MT Green depicting her with a rifle amid images of three female minority congress people?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2021, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Here is the Schmuckster inciting violence

Maxine Waters inciting

Cory Booker :
    'Get in the face of Congress members ' .
    Pretty harmless, tom, compared to Jan 6.

Once again, lest you have forgotten:

I missed the part where the protestors beat a policeman to death and another died of his injuries and still others are still hospitalized and the 4 others who died.

I missed the part where the protestors deposited their feces in the WH.

I missed the part where the protestors demanded that Congress be overturned so Trump cold be declared President.

I missed the part where confederate battle flags were on display.

I missed the part where elected lawmakers huddled in a room in fear of their lives.

I missed the part where Republican lawmakers in that room arrogantly refused to wear masks resulting so far in 3 lawmakers getting Covid-19.

I missed the part where Trump and his cohorts urged the protestors to march down to the Capitol and wreak havoc.

I missed the part where the protestors morphed into Insurrectionists.

I missed the part where Trump dawdled for hours watching the riots on television while refusing the pleas of those around him to do something.

I missed the part where days later more evidence is emerging proving that the attack was planned well in advance.

I missed the part where Trump was impeached for the second time (unique in American history) due to his incitement to overthrow the legitimately elected Congress.

Finally, I noted how powerful were the protectors of the government compared to their near absence on Jan6.

With every passing day, we learn more about how these Trump thugs planned to assassinate members of Congress. Time for you to end your false equivalence.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2021, 11:16 AM
    Pretty harmless, tom, compared to Jan 6.

Harmless? Really? Well, let's see.

I missed the part where the protestors beat a policeman to death and another died of his injuries and still others are still hospitalized and the 4 others who died.

Over a dozen people were killed just during the George Floyd rioting.

I missed the part where the protestors deposited their feces in the WH.

How about the part where BLM protests have cost more than 2 billion dollars and are the costliest rioting in American history?

I missed the part where the protestors demanded that Congress be overturned so Trump cold be declared President.

Did you miss the part where left wing protestors actually set up their own city in Portland, and where the feckless democrat mayor basically sided with them?

I missed the part where confederate battle flags were on display.

Check this flag out. https://i.redd.it/8jevis8ih3451.jpg

I missed the part where elected lawmakers huddled in a room in fear of their lives.

Did you miss the part where entire blocks of innocent people huddled in their own homes afraid of their lives?

I missed the part where Republican lawmakers in that room arrogantly refused to wear masks resulting so far in 3 lawmakers getting Covid-19.

Did you miss the part where arrogant democrat mayors and governors went on trips in defiance of their own stay at home orders and gathered together without masks?

I missed the part where Trump and his cohorts urged the protestors to march down to the Capitol and wreak havoc.

You did indeed miss that part since it never happened.

I missed the part where the protestors morphed into Insurrectionists.

Refer again to Chaz in Portland.

I missed the part where Trump dawdled for hours watching the riots on television while refusing the pleas of those around him to do something.

Or where dem mayors and governors did nothing while mobs burned buildings, or where the dem mayor of D.C. was not properly prepared for this protest?

I missed the part where days later more evidence is emerging proving that the attack was planned well in advance.

Rumor mill at this point. Was Chaz planned?

I missed the part where Trump was impeached for the second time (unique in American history) due to his incitement to overthrow the legitimately elected Congress.

Oh please. There is no evidence at all to support that.

So turns out that selective and politically driven outrage is pretty incomplete.

TDS at work again.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2021, 02:08 PM
    Huh. Right on cue, a BLM activist named John Sullivan is arrested for his involvement in the Capitol riots. Who would have ever figured on that? It must be part of the, "more evidence is emerging proving that the attack was planned well in advance," investigation.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2021, 03:03 PM
    Huh. Right on cue, a BLM activist named John Sullivan is arrested for his involvement in the Capitol riots. Who would have ever figured on that? It must be part of the, "more evidence is emerging proving that the attack was planned well in advance," investigation.
    Why not Jl BLM is just another rightist plot, right?, maybe he was fighting for his cause against Trump. i know you are trying to say it was a leftist plot to oust Trump
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
    Not trying to say anything other than they arrested a left winger for his participation in the Capitol rioting. More to come? We'll see.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2021, 04:31 PM
    Not trying to say anything other than they arrested a left winger for his participation in the Capitol rioting. More to come? We'll see.

Never let a good riot go to waste, eh?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2021, 06:39 PM
    Originally Posted by jlisenbe

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Never let a good riot go to waste, eh?
    Those claiming antifa infiltrated or led the mob at the Capitol have provided no proof. The evidence of Trump supporters participating, however, is indisputable.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
    I'm sure the liberal dems are searching diligently.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2021, 09:20 PM
    Even in the face of ever growing evidence the fringers still hold to the desperate idea they can prevail in stopping the future. It's been decades even centuries coming but the fringers have lost and they know it. They can no longer terrorize, suppress and oppress others with bald face lies and antics with impunity as we witness right wing loony fringers heads explode before our eyes across the nation.

No wonder they hate the dems and liberals. The past is dead and the future is NOW and they don't like it not one bit and all they can do is holler, hate, and run around in a big circle because their sky has fallen and they can't stop it.

They can block us but not ignore us!
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2021, 01:38 AM
    They can block us but not ignore us!
    oh the irony
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2021, 03:14 AM
    You mean John Sullivan ;the guy who organized a terrorist group called 'Insurgence USA ;who spoke in DC about 'ripping Trump out of that office ' because they could not wait for the next election ;and “we about to burn this sh+t down” ?
    Antifa Activist John Sullivan: 'We Got To Rip Trump Out Of That Office' - YouTube

He says he was there to 'record 'the break in .BUT according to the police they have video where he can be seen and heard in the Capitol saying "There are so many people. Let’s go. This sh+t is ours! F+ck yeah... We accomplished this sh+t. We did this together. F+ck yeah! We are all a part of this history... Let’s burn this sh+t down.”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

View more questions Search