Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 04:49 AM
    At least the PGA was able to "gut" Trump.
    and the community of small businesses and employees that rely on big events like the PGA . You only think they hurt Trump ? He will survive . What they did instead was hurt the working people of Bedminister NJ ; a town that voted for Quid .
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 05:22 AM
    Possibly the dufus over estimated his ability to control and manipulation of his red meat crowd, or there were enough right wing vanilla ISIS types to take things to a far more dangerous level than even the dufus anticipated. Of course he never considered that so there goes the NY tough guy's mouth trying to scare and intimidate the congress to keep his job. 6 people died so heads must roll, and his may too.

No way this gets swept under a rug, nor should it. That would be loony logic!
    Yes Trump did NOT intend to incite . Unintended consequences yes . As I said ,not criminal according to SCOTUS interpretation . Impeachable ? Read my comments about impeachment being a political process .

When you add this to comments by Quid ,the Dem leadership ,the actions of the high tech monopoly ,the only conclusion is that the left has determined that it is time to have a Stalinist purge of the Trump populist movement . Evita called half of Trump supporters people in a basket of deplorables .The other half were “people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures.”.... “those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.”

But now it is clear that 74 million people who voted for Trump are now going to be lumped in with the few people who attended the rally and attacked the Capitol . There is an effort to identify ,cancel ,and exclude people hired by the Trump administration from ever having a government job again. College students are being sent out emails comparing the most extreme attackers of the Capitol with the "mostly peaceful protests" over the last year by BLM/Antifa . Social media unlawfully took down access to an alternate site to Twitter ;while at the same time Twitter was purging Trump supporters and the President himself from their site .

And it is not just Trump supporters that have to be cancelled . It’s conservative beliefs in general they wish to obliterate, labeling anything outside the progressive sphere of thought as “hate speech” and threatening.

The question is will Quid be a leader who lives up to his rhetoric of being a "uniter " ?
    Or will he be a follower as has been his tendency over the course of his long government career . ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2021, 06:08 AM
    When you add this to comments by Quid ,the Dem leadership ,the actions of the high tech monopoly ,the only conclusion is that the left has determined that it is time to have a Stalinist purge of the Trump populist movement
    I'm afraid that is exactly how it will work out.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 02:15 PM
    Just a reminder of the May 31 siege of the White House by "mostly peaceful " protesters who at times succeeded in breaking through security barriers .

Protesters besiege White House as chaos sweeps Washington | ITV News - YouTube
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Just a reminder of the May 31 siege of the White House by "mostly peaceful " protesters who at times succeeded in breaking through security barriers .
    Thanks, Tom. I watched that video and you're right - it was mostly peaceful.

I missed the part where the protestors beat a policeman to death and another died of his injuries and still others are still hospitalized and the 4 others who died.

I missed the part where the protestors deposited their feces in the WH.

I missed the part where the protestors demanded that Congress be overturned so Trump cold be declared President.

I missed the part where confederate battle flags were on display.

I missed the part where elected lawmakers huddled in a room in fear of their lives.

I missed the part where Republican lawmakers in that room arrogantly refused to wear masks resulting so far in 3 lawmakers getting Covid-19.

I missed the part where Trump and his cohorts urged the protestors to march down to the Capitol and wreak havoc.

I missed the part where the protestors morphed into Insurrectionists.

I missed the part where Trump dawdled for hours watching the riots on television while refusing the pleas of those around him to do something.

I missed the part where days later more evidence is emerging proving that the attack was planned well in advance.

I missed the part where Trump was impeached for the second time (unique in American history) due to his incitement to overthrow the legitimately elected Congress.

Finally, I noted how powerful were the protectors of the government compared to their near absence on Jan6.

There's more, much more, but that's enough for now.
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2021, 03:05 PM
    I missed the part where Trump and his cohorts urged the protestors to march down to the Capitol and wreak havoc.
    He never did it at any time.

I missed the part where the protestors morphed into Insurrectionists.
    Didn't happen on 1/6 either.

I missed the part where Trump dawdled for hours watching the riots on television while refusing the pleas of those around him to do something.
    I doubt that is true.

I missed the part where days later more evidence is emerging proving that the attack was planned well in advance.
    Source?

I missed the part where Trump was impeached for the second time (unique in American history) due to his incitement to overthrow the legitimately elected Congress.
    He was impeached a second time due to being hated by liberal dems.

Finally, I noted how powerful were the protectors of the government compared to their near absence on Jan6.
    I would agree with that one. The Capitol police performed poorly. They are under the authority of the Congress, so perhaps someone should hold the Congress responsible.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2021, 03:24 PM
    The dufus has been impeached AGAIN, the techs have cancelled his accounts, the donors have pulled their money, the banks have stopped the money. All we need is a perp walk during primetime to make it better. Finally...JUSTICE!

There can be no healing until the poison is cleaned from the wound and the doctors have arrived to do just that!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 03:27 PM
    amputation cures everything
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2021, 03:31 PM
    amputation cures everything
    Depends on what you use to replace the severed limb.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 04:54 PM
    depends on which limb is severed, losing Trump is like losing a finger, it doesn't matter much
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2021, 04:57 PM
    The last four years do not agree with you.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2021, 05:53 PM
    You don't agree with me, doesn't make me wrong
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2021, 06:40 PM
    You don't agree with me, doesn't make me wrong
    I would agree with that.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2021, 08:29 AM
    10 repubs of 200 joined the dems to impeach the dufus, and even the minority speaker acknowledged the dufus part in the events of Jan the 6th, which has prompted not just another senate trial, but more troops in the nations capital than in other global hotspots.

The investigation continues into the possibility of an inside job and other police officers from other states being involved. Them crazies on the right have done it this time.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2021, 12:03 PM
    More troops are in DC than in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2021, 03:05 PM
    Really now. Which party should be ashamed of its members?

Name:  review the facts.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  69.5 KB
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2021, 04:01 PM
    Given Trump was the commander in chief of all loud mouthed inciters, the pelicans, because they failed to moderate his speech. the demonrats talked a lot but talk is cheap, Trump created an environment where insurrection could grow

Uber Member

Jan 14, 2021, 04:06 PM
    the demonrats talked a lot but talk is cheap, Trump created an environment where insurrection could grow
    Nah. Good for the goose...good for the gander.
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2021, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Nah. Good for the goose...good for the gander.
    I think Trump got goosed
    Expert

Jan 14, 2021, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I think Trump got goosed
    No that was JL not satisfied with shoulder deep up the dufus's arse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

View more questions Search