Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2021, 01:29 PM
    Trump Descends Further Into The Abyss of His Unreality
    Today Trump demanded of the Georgia Secretary of State that he “find” 11,500 ballots to overturn the election. In a rambling, sometimes incoherent, phone call to Republican Secretary of State Raffensperger, Trump was recorded in one of his most bizarre actions since he was elected.

Wildly citing conspiracy theories, threatening criminal consequences to the Secretary and his counsel, and falsely claiming he won Georgia by “hundreds of thousands of votes” Trump railed for over an hour before Raffensperger politely ended the call after calmly telling the president his data was wrong.

The entire call of over an hour was recorded by Raffensperger.

Accompanied on the call by Mark Meadows and several lawyers, Trump is clearly showing signs of serious mental instability.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 3, 2021, 01:48 PM
    Trump lost the presidential race in Georgia to President-elect Joe Biden by 11,779 votes. Trump pressured Georgia SOS Raffensperger and other officials to "find" enough votes in the state's presidential election to make him the winner. Trump says he needs 11,780 votes. Meanwhile, Sidney Powell claimed, “At least 450,000 ballots in the key states ... miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them, and no other candidate."
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2021, 01:52 PM
    Yep. It was almost as bizarre as an American Pres telling the entire country that the attack on Benghazi was due to an offensive video when he knew that it was actually an act of terror, and doing so just a few weeks prior to a close election.
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2021, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Trump says he needs 11,780 votes.
    Thank you for the correction/clarification.
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2021, 02:17 PM
    Context. Relevant context.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2021, 02:20 PM
    Trump is unhinged and yet you follow him
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2021, 03:03 PM
    Wasn't Georgia recounted and audited, twice...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 3, 2021, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Wasn't Georgia recounted and audited, twice...
    Thrice....
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2021, 03:18 PM
    Trump is unhinged and yet you follow him
    Record low unemployment. Replaced terrible trade deal with the new and much better USMCA. Appointed pro-life, pro-Constitution SCOTUS judges. Moved American embassy to Jerusalem. Reduced American military obligations overseas. American economy improved noticeably prior to world-wide COVID problem. 400,000 new manufacturing jobs. United States became energy independent. Got out of the useless Paris Accords. No Benghazis. Opened up new areas for responsible energy development. NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Not too bad for an unhinged guy. But even at that, I don't "follow him". I vote for those who are pro-life and pro-America. When they are wrong, I will criticize them.
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2021, 07:04 PM
    Havent seen you criticise Trump, what you are looking at are his lucid periods which are becoming infrequent now he has to move house and divorce, and investigation
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2021, 07:32 PM
    Havent seen you criticise Trump,
    You must pay closer attention. I think Trump has bungled the whole issue of voting irregularities. If he has significant evidence, then he should make it public.
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2021, 08:51 PM
    Evidence doesnt figure highly in trumps world, it is what ever he says it is, just flights of fancy
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2021, 10:59 AM
    Speaking of unhinged, at least Trump never closed a prayer with,” amen and awoman”. That’s so absurd that it’s hard to characterize it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 4, 2021, 11:27 AM
    I'll just leave this here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55529230
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2021, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    After reading the BBC report on the facts and watching the Georgia State Department respond to Trump's phone call, it is blindingly clear Trump is bordering on madness.

His inner circle now consists of the unhinged - Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, and crazy Mike Flynn - nutcases all.

I don't want to leave out Trump's other attorney, the insane Lin Wood who called for the execution of VP Pence because Pence rejected the law suit attempting to cast him in the role of throwing out the electoral college tally.

He also demanded McConnell be arrested for acknowledging the election winner as Biden.

If ever we needed Divine Providence to watch over the USA, it is now.
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2021, 06:40 PM
    I thought Trump was divine providence, now you have to contend with the other guy
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2021, 08:06 PM
    The dufus has been fact checked for years throughout his presidency and his lack of truth hasn't stopped him or changed his thirst for exaggeration or deceit, or drama that's over the top nor has his defeat in November diminished his sychophants, supporters or enablers. Evidence means nothing and only lawful eviction/convictions gets him from the peoples house, or TV. Till then the antics continue and who can be surprised at that?

He can't descend any lower than he's always been and the lying cheating stealing bully has always been a bottom feeder. His latest antics only add to stuff he will be held in account for...hopefully!
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2021, 09:51 PM
    meanwhile down in Georgia, Trump marches to the sea, like Canute before him

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...30f12d54d35706
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2021, 07:48 AM
    Silly season is almost over Clete, at least for this cycle. The civil war continues. The Frankenstein monster is hard to kill because some of the villagers actually like him. Can they save him? I don't think so.
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2021, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    meanwhile down in Georgia, Trump marches to the sea, like Canute before him

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...30f12d54d35706
    I think you meant Sherman. Canute was the guy in England holding back the tide and all that.

Good linked article.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Movie like the abyss [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I'm looking for a movie that is set underwater like the movie the abyss. The arts I can remember are the jelly fish appearing and killing on the crew members. End of the movie is something like, it was all their fears coming true and finally the last shot is of them in the helicopter all...

Where can you find a herald's abyss [ 2 Answers ]

I need help solving this riddle.

How to animals thrive at depths beyond the abyss? [ 3 Answers ]

How can any animals at all survive below the abyss and around the abyss? In the abyss, the pressure is 5820 pounds per square inch! How can any flesh and bones be able to handle such weight on it? It just doesn't make any sense to me. The submarines that goes down to those depths to explorer are...

View more questions Search