Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochocho Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2020, 03:09 PM
    Dept of Labor of Withholding some of my covid-19 unemployment benefits payments
    Earlier in March this year, due to the covid-19 impact, I was laid off from my work by the company, which automatically qualified for the copied-19 Unemployment insurance(UI)benefits from Ga dept of labor and fed govt. I didn't receive any payment until three months later due to processing issues at the ga dept of labor(DOL). After the issue was resolved, I received a lump some payment. On receiving the payment, I did my own audit I noticed the benefits payments from he state and federal payments were garnished several times up the amount of $4000. I reported this issue to the ga DOL, but they haven't given me any explanations and there's no effort on their part to reaching me on resolving this issue.
    I've gone back to work since couple of months now and so no receiving any UI payments from the DOL now.

I wonder what will the best move for me to get my full payments from the Ga dol. Can I sue the Ga Dol and etc.

Thanks and hope to get your advice soon.

Check out some similar questions!

Does GA> dept of labor mail 1099 forms for unemployment to you [ 2 Answers ]

Does GA. Dept of labor mail you oyur 1099 forms for unemployment

Will the GA. Dept of labor mail you your 1099 form for unemployment to your house [ 1 Answers ]

Will the GA> dept of labor mail you your 1099 form for unemployment to your house

Labor Dept [ 5 Answers ]

I closed a company two years ago and the dept of labor served me papers. What do I do and what can I expect?

When will I get a W2 from the dept. Of labor for 2009 [ 2 Answers ]

In what month do the dept. of labor sends out your w2 forms

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.